• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

User19sq

I'll just try crafting it anyway. When it comes to Pyro and Heavy, I'm crazy for hats. XDDDDD

Years
But... this is all I have :(
8ET0B.png

Oh... and the Gibus. (Which everyone has anyway)
Nothing special here.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Speks, Fedora and Paper hat are the only semi-respectable hats in your collection...

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I bought the game one year ago today.
Two months before it went free. VAAAAAALVE.

Last edited:

User19sq

I'm actually a F2P player, but I didn't bother playing it for a few months, missing some updates like Scream Fortress and Australian Christmas. But I started playing after a few of my friends started playing as well. After learning some basics and gameplay, I decided to upgrade to premium for hats too. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

User19sq

I wish I could experience it for the Halloween goodies and Bombomnicon. XDDDDDDD

Also, I just did the math. It turns out that everyone who likes to idle for items could've started just a bit over 3 hours ago. XD

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I'm actually a F2P player, but I didn't bother playing it for a few months, missing some updates like Scream Fortress and Australian Christmas. But I started playing after a few of my friends started playing as well. After learning some basics and gameplay, I decided to upgrade to premium for hats too. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Scream Fortress Update was great XD
Two bosses to face against, its awesome. the Horseless Headless Horseman tears crap up! The only two things I hate are Monoculus, and the Gift Drops.
The giant Eyeball is a gun happy monster who fires CROCKETS everywhere and will kill you instantly. He jumps around the map every 5 seconds. However, he does leave a portal behind that will port you to the underworld, where every second you lose a bit of health. And if all the players don't kill it in enough time, he leaves.
And secondly, getting the paper masks. The masks are required to craft the Saxton Hale mask, which you need to unlock and achievement. So if you want all the achievements, YOU NEED THAT MASK. I crafted it, but sold it later for a hat. The problem is, THEY ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN.
MOst of the time, other people find it. More than 10 people need to be in the server for it to spawn, and its a pain. It doesn't have set locations. At all. You can obtain the gift achievement in the Monoculus map. Its a little easier. But instead of a mask, you get a Haunted costume piece instead.

User19sq

Mmhmm. That's why I was asking for a Halloween server earlier, to get in on some of that stuff (mostly Monoculus, because Saxton Hale mode lets you fight HHH, sorta). But I haven't been successful yet, so I think I'll just wait to see what next Halloween brings. XDDD

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Some trade servers spawn the HHH. Like one of the Skial trade servers.

User19sq

I got a Strange SMG and a Strange Bottle today. I don't even want them of need them. Ugh.

Back