• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What Gen 1 Pokémon Are You Still Missing?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
I currently have 145 on the Kanto pokedex. Only need Farfetched, Hitmonchan, Snorlax, Moltres, Mewtwo and Mew to complete it. Wonder how I'd get those remaining original pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I'm at 142.
I'm missing Nidoqueen, Vileplume, Alakazam, Victreebel, Gengar, Seaking, Articuno, Moltres, and Mewtwo.

Hopefully the legendary birds come back to research breakthroughs soon. I'll probably never get a Mewtwo unless he comes to breakthroughs too, but I'm not holding out hope for that.
Currently walking a Goldeen (just 3 more candies!) and I'll get around to the others eventually but I'm gonna focus on Sinnoh 'mons first because that's the only Dex I haven't golded yet. Aside from Unova, of course.
I only got Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan, and Farfetch'd within the past week thanks to the most recent bonus event thingy.

Last edited:
Years
Just Mr. Mime and Mew. Trying to hatch as many 7k eggs as possible while the event is going on in hopes of getting a Mr. Mime, but I think I'm 0/11 so far. And I never managed to catch a Mew from the special research, as I've been stuck on needing to catch a Ditto since it first came out, and the last one I came across was nearly a year ago, now.

Sirfetch’d

Currently missing Machamp, Dewgong, Articuno, Mewtwo, and Mew. The first two I can easily get with walking with my Pokemon but haven't done so yet and the spawns for Machop and Seel are so rare, at least here. The last three will be a bit trickier as I missed the Articuno raids and have not really had an opportunity to hit a Mewtwo one yet. I am almost done with Mew research though!

Years
Just Mr. Mime and Mew. Trying to hatch as many 7k eggs as possible while the event is going on in hopes of getting a Mr. Mime, but I think I'm 0/11 so far. And I never managed to catch a Mew from the special research, as I've been stuck on needing to catch a Ditto since it first came out, and the last one I came across was nearly a year ago, now.
Fourteenth time's the charm!
Spoiler:

Now just to find a pesky Ditto to finish up my Mew research!

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Just Mewtwo. And unless it ever becomes a research breakthrough reward I'll almost certainly never get it. I live in a small town miles from the nearest city and every raid here NEVER has anyone at it. It's impossible to complete a raid around here. Even when I go to the nearest city 20 miles away no one is doing raids. It's like the game has died off here. I think it's a bit unfair that certain Pokémon only ever seem to be available through raids when it's pretty obvious that not everyone will have access to them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Same problem as the guy above me, no chance to get Mewtwo unless they move him into research break through. I have already completed johto dex, but struggling with this one particular problem.

Last edited:
Back