• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
I really like how your hack is looking!

I'll be trying this out in Italian, because I understand it perfectly :D

Edit because giradialkia wanted it:

The graphics look appealing to me, you tried out a lot of new things!
The transparent textboxes are a nice touch, I really, really like that.

DON'T OPEN THIS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY STORY PREDICTION!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
The more recent posts are getting a liiiiiiiiiiiittle generic guys, be sure to put a fair bit of thought into 'em! :)

I find the this hack very appealing, even if I can't understand the in-game text, haha. It's obvious that the graphics are simply awesome, I especially like the ruins and the Pokemon Centre tiles. The videos showing the ASM routines are also very, very nice.

I'd kinda like to know a bit more about the story, though. The essence of a very original story seems to be there, but what you've written doesn't really give much away, it seems to just scrape a surface, haha. Perhaps you should consider adding a little more to that? Although you've given a lot to look at, otherwise, so keep up the great work!

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
Thanks everyone for the comments! Ok guys with the next news i'm going to tell you some
about the story!

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's ironic that the Ruby hack is the one with the best graphics. Great job with the asm, too :D and good luck with the translations. Not being English is the only thing holding this back (well, that and ROM hacking dying)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
This is amazing, I never even thought transparent text boxes were possible! XD

One thing I would suggest is to flesh out a story line, and to get a translation team on the scene as early as possible. Other than those two things, this hack is pure gold.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
At first I thought this was just going to be another boring Pokemon Silver remake - but this looks great! The first gym looks awesome.

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
These graphics are just sick! happy to see a new intro too! Hope the translated version will be out very quick 2 :D

Keep it up!

TheZeno96

Years
Pokemon Silver Legend - Announced

Yes, lords and ladies, after a year and half of work Pokemon Silver Legend is coming!
Now there isn't a release day, but i think you should only know that this summer (july/august) it will be available!
It will be release in italian, then in english and spanish!
Said this i leave you the trailer!

NB: The trailer is in italian but you can use the subtitles that i put! Enjoy!

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Legen... Wait for it...... DARY :D

It looks freaking awesome! Hope the english version follows soon!

TheZeno96

Years
picco_d__argento_by_zeno96-d52p1x2.png

The sunset of one day is the beginning of another...
The sunset of an age is the beginning of another...
Tomorrow everything will change at sunset!
Cit. ???​
The Silver Peak is the highest peak in the region of Silver from which you can admire a breathtaking sunset! This is where you end the beta is planned for July/August, where a lonely boy will say a few thoughts about what's going to happen ...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The trailer actually looked really great and very exciting.
The only flaw that always tick me off is the OW of the hero, while walking left/right...
If you notice, when your OW moves up, the OW sprite is moving up-down-up-down, giving it a feel like the hero's actually walking, but his left/right movements, no up-down-up-down...
Maybe you could fix that?

TheZeno96

Years
The trailer actually looked really great and very exciting.
The only flaw that always tick me off is the OW of the hero, while walking left/right...
If you notice, when your OW moves up, the OW sprite is moving up-down-up-down, giving it a feel like the hero's actually walking, but his left/right movements, no up-down-up-down...
Maybe you could fix that?

Thanks and had ready fixed it!

This blue face...looks kinda scaryyy...amazing+__+

è_è Thanks dude!

WOW this looks really good!!can someone message me when this is fully done cause i want to be one of the first to do a walkthrough on this

I will do it xD

Zeno, you keep on amazing us all, you truly are one of the greatest hackers. That sunset is awesome and the way you have blended the trees, just plain awesome!
But I think I speak for alot of people when I say you need to let us know whats going on story-wise?​
i think that if i will say you the story or a synthesis there won't be the surprise when you will play it. I also think that the story base is clear: there is an evil team that want to wake up lugia for them plans! But there are some other characters that will complicate the story. Hope to had been clear, my english is so bad!

However...
A little music update!
Pokemon Silver Legend - Hidden Ruins Theme from Megaman Zero 4.

omik_20101

can't snap out of confusion
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2015
Cool graphics. A wonderful hack, the best I've seen...
I watched the video of the first gym and I noticed that whenever the sprite is jumping, there's a shadow on the pit...
Is it suppose to be a bottomless pit, cause if it is, shadows aren't supposed to be seen...
I'm just expressing my thought even though I'm no good on this stuff...
BTW, Good luck on this project and I can't wait for the final release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back