• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been several shinies. [:

As for real ones, I've encountered two in the wild (Golbat and Bidoof), one in SRing (Chikorita), and I have some hacked and off GTS. Not including Gyarados, of course.

-Slender/Jess

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, you can't expect us to just chat in complete chaos? {X

I knew that was you, Touj, before even viewing your profile. I really am around DCC too much haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For a bit I thought it was members regular and supporters/staff shiny and was disappointed, glad it's not!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
JEEZ don't say things like that :( i was happy being mildly puzzled

also being referred to as cilan for a bit lmao @ u guys

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The only annoying thing is I can't tell when there's a new post in a thread cause I can't see the latest poster, haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
^^^oh my god yeah. i generally go back to the index and mark the forum as read. also take note of times.

the only thing for me really- if PA were active though I would seriously be at a loss tryna keep up with that but it's not so that's one less worry~

^oh my whoops indeed :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Wow, it's really interesting to me that I can still sort of figure out who a lot of people are whether they're signing posts or not, just from their posting style.

hi everyone I should go to bed but whee, April Fool's. n_n;

edit: haha okay deletion notices and edit notices are broken and show who posted, at least on the theme I'm using (if it's tied to theming at all?). :( Someone get on that.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
It kinda sucks since I imagine lots of people will be editing their posts all day to sort of "show off" what Pokémon they ended up being. :( Hope someone catches that before the bulk of the day is over, or just ditches edit notices or something for the day. *shrug*

Has anyone figured out the algorithm for shinies? :P Do you have equal chance of being shiny/not-shiny for any given Pokémon? 'Cause I'm seeing a looot of them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeahhh hopefully. :(

Audy said shinies were a 1 in 3 chance but idk if he changed it since then. Because somebody added the italics for shinies and idk if the chances were changed as well or what.

Cherrim

Years
1 in 3 is a bit common. :[ I'd have gone with harder odds so it were a little more special but... oh well.

The postcount being the Pokémon's number is a nice touch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back