• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there, I'm new here!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Hellos!~ Welcome to our humble community! <33

Have lots of fun! :3

But remember to follow ze rules! <3

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
Hi, welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have fun in the forums! If you would like to chat or be friends PM me! Hope you have fun here at PC!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Welcome to PC!!!!! Hope you have an awesome, super time and don't worry you'll make plenty of friends, everyone's nice over here(that i know of lol) well anyway if you need a friend pm me :)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
I can be your friend, too! ^_^
Feel free to Private Message me!
Welcome to the community, Beef jerky, or ice cream? *Hands both* *Throws confetti around* :D
-DS

Dark Shadow

Pokemon Master
Years
Welcome to PC. Read the rules and FAQ's and you will know what to do here and what not to do here. Please don't spam and don't be mean to other members even if they are being mean to you or not, just report them. If you are low on friends, I would gladly be friends with you, just PM me. Hope you have a great time here and have a ton of fun.

Years
Yay, new person! :3 I like your username, it's interesting. XD

Welcome! Have fun! ^^ ...and don't forget the rules. *shot*

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
_Mighty Mawile_ said:
Hi everyone who loves pokemon and all that jazz!! Im new here and...yea! XD

Why, Hello there. Most people here like Pokemon. If you need anyhelp around the boards just send me a PM. You do seem a really jolly person, which means you will hopefully be a great addition to the Community. XD

// rules

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
Years
Hello and Welcome,to the best place there is!I hope you have fun here and make lot's of friends!A lot of people here are really nice!If you need help or a friend,just PM me!

PS. Please make sure to read the rules,you don't want to be booted out on your first day!Have fun!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Welcome to the community >:33 Hope you love it here!~
Abide the rules at all times and PM me if you'd like to be friends~*gives Kanna plushie*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Hi welcome to the PC Mawile I hope you enjoy it here.
Follow the rules and have fun!
If you want to be friends just PM me.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
Wow, seems like you have fans already! ^^ Have fun here like everyone else said, and if you need any help or want to be friends, PM any of us! ^^
-hands cookie and caramel- Hope you like em!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
~Welcome to PC! :33 It's such a great place to meet awesome people, make friends with them, talk about various topics, be active and enjoy your stay in general!
I love getting PMs [X3] so feel free to PM me anytime for any reason! :3

Oh, and...don't forget to read the rules, and follow them. Matt has already posted the link, so :3.

palabok

D E S T A T I
Years
Welcome to the forums. I recently returned as well. If you wanna be friends or just chat sometime, feel free to PM me.

Back