• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Does anyone know where Venipede is? I checked the locations document but couldn't find an entry for Venipede or it's evolutionary brethren.
It's in the bushes on Route 6. There was no concrete information around on those encounters back when I made the hack, so they're not documented. Same goes for Rotom, Ferroseed and a few others.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2022
Wanted to report an inaccuracy. The "Level Up Moves, Rebalanced" txt file suggested that Floette learns Dazzling Gleam at level 33. Having used one in a locke, this is not the case. It learns Draining Kiss at lvl 33.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Wanted to report an inaccuracy. The "Level Up Moves, Rebalanced" txt file suggested that Floette learns Dazzling Gleam at level 33. Having used one in a locke, this is not the case. It learns Draining Kiss at lvl 33.
Thanks for the heads up, seems that's actually a bug. Red Flower Floette gets Dazzling Gleam and the other colors get Draining Kiss, so I'll have to fix that.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
My 2ds won't launch the luma settings menu when i hold select after turning on my 2ds, is there a fix?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
My 2ds won't launch the luma settings menu when i hold select after turning on my 2ds, is there a fix?
Try holding select while turning on the 2DS (i.e. press and hold select before pressing the power button and keep it held until you see the menu); luma's menu runs at boot so there's a very small window to actually press the button.
Other than that you should make sure that select is actually the button you assigned the menu to when you installed luma.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
ok, so i did that, but it didn't open anything other than an error message: Could not detect an SD Card. The software on the SD Card could not be displayed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
ok, so i did that, but it didn't open anything other than an error message: Could not detect an SD Card. The software on the SD Card could not be displayed.
Could be a problem with the SD card. Only other I can think of trying is removing it, checking the contacts are clean and putting it back in. I'm no expert on luma, not really sure where you'd go to get support for it though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
I was wondering if trade evolutions are possible without trading, because i was thinking about getting and alakazam, but 1, i don't know where to find abra, and 2, I don't know if te are possible

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
I was wondering if trade evolutions are possible without trading, because i was thinking about getting and alakazam, but 1, i don't know where to find abra, and 2, I don't know if te are possible
Check the documents for answers to both of those questions.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 8, 2021
Hi man, I was wondering how can I update my version of Y. I am playing on your great game since November but I didn't update it since the installation. Can you make me a brief tutorial ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hi man, I was wondering how can I update my version of Y. I am playing on your great game since November but I didn't update it since the installation. Can you make me a brief tutorial ?
Hey, just follow the install guide again. Updating the hack is exactly the same process as installing it for the first time, and your save file will always work with newer versions.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hi! I'd like to ask something: So I've gathered that this hack amps up the difficulty when compared to vanilla, right? Do all of the versions do this, or does the Online version not? I mean, I'm primarily looking for a hack that'd allow me to catch all the pokemon in X&Y without the version-exclusiveness nonsense, but I'd actually prefer to otherwise keep the game as close to vanilla as possible. Any help?
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hi! I'd like to ask something: So I've gathered that this hack amps up the difficulty when compared to vanilla, right? Do all of the versions do this, or does the Online version not? I mean, I'm primarily looking for a hack that'd allow me to catch all the pokemon in X&Y without the version-exclusiveness nonsense, but I'd actually prefer to otherwise keep the game as close to vanilla as possible. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Hey, yeah all versions do that. If all you want is the wild Pokemon changes you could grab the online version, delete all the files in the hack's folder except for a/0/1/2 and then install it as usual.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Hey, does anybody have advice for me? I'm stuck in Viola's gym on Insanity Rebalanced mode, doing a Nuzlocke (a terrible idea, might I add), and I cannot beat her! Her Larvestsa or Dewebble take out my Combusken, her Dustox puts my Braixen in the red, and by the time I send her out to fight Vivillon, the Stealth Rock that Dwebble set up kills Braixen! My Staravia always falls to Vivillon because its faster than she is, and my Pansage is lvl 10 and useless. I'm considering just biting the bullet and restarting, but before I do so, does anybody have advice?

(And yes, I've tried Super training. Staravia is fully trained in Speed, Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense, Combusken is full in Attack, Defense and Sp. Attack, and Braxien is full in Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Defense.)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
I played abit of this hack on citra and enjoyed it alot so I tried getting it on my 3ds and have followed the install guide to patch the game but I've had no luck and tried both pokemon y and x but the changes never come through, I made sure to have the titles document in the luma folder and copied the gameid folder in it as instructed but nothing happens, I even tried changing the IPS file with the .bin but still no luck. Is there something I'm missing?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hey, does anybody have advice for me? I'm stuck in Viola's gym on Insanity Rebalanced mode, doing a Nuzlocke (a terrible idea, might I add), and I cannot beat her! Her Larvestsa or Dewebble take out my Combusken, her Dustox puts my Braixen in the red, and by the time I send her out to fight Vivillon, the Stealth Rock that Dwebble set up kills Braixen! My Staravia always falls to Vivillon because its faster than she is, and my Pansage is lvl 10 and useless. I'm considering just biting the bullet and restarting, but before I do so, does anybody have advice?

(And yes, I've tried Super training. Staravia is fully trained in Speed, Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense, Combusken is full in Attack, Defense and Sp. Attack, and Braxien is full in Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Defense.)
I'd suggest buying the Fire Punch TM for some extra power on Combusken, and making use of the free X items you get in one of the houses you get in Santalune.

I played abit of this hack on citra and enjoyed it alot so I tried getting it on my 3ds and have followed the install guide to patch the game but I've had no luck and tried both pokemon y and x but the changes never come through, I made sure to have the titles document in the luma folder and copied the gameid folder in it as instructed but nothing happens, I even tried changing the IPS file with the .bin but still no luck. Is there something I'm missing?
Have you got game patching enabled? And which changes are you checking?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Yes game patching is on aswell and none of the pokemon changes in the route worked and when I got to viola she only had 2 pokemon so its definitely just the base game. I tried patching ultra moon to persmatic moon aswell but had no luck with that either. Luma is on 10.2.1 aswell so I don't see how it's not working if that's the latest version.

Back