• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokemon Mystery Dungeons and Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS

Greetings! This is the world of Akodam, filled with pokemon of all ages and all practices. Stepping into this world means taking a leap into an unfamiliar story of the lives of a few influential individuals. Whether they are Heroes or Villains is up to you.

Laws of the Land.

1. You need a Character to join. To get a character you must provide the GM with a Pokemon Species that you'd be willing to play. Then you must choose a character class for the pokemon which you can find below.

2. This RP is rated T!

3. Players are free to join despite the current number of players, time in the plot, and the number of times they have dropped from the game. So that means you are always allowed to come in a play again! Dropped characters become NPCs. I will put them through terrible trials but they will always come out better people from it. The things that will happen push the T rating.

Emanak, Trade Capitol

A crossroad at the heart of the continent, Emanak is the home of numerous merchants and for that reason lots of people have flocked to this place for all the luxuries offered here.

As such a busy place there has always been a few issues with the number of people. The first is obvious. A criminal underground gang known as Team Hotspring -who is allegedly terrorizing innocent people and trying to recruit young children- is often the cause of trouble in Emanak.

Another issue is that this big town doesn't really have a government so to speak. There's no council of elders, ruling family, or town guard. In essence it's like one big market in the middle of a field of grass. There's wooden buildings but they all owned by rich families who live there.

Well maybe there is some kinda organization, there's a guild here. They aren't really focused on anything in particular as its members are free to pursue their own interests. What organization they do have is pretty pour. They go by the name The Guild of Grass-Anchor. People often ask members of the guild to do certain things like handle the local gang. Members of the guild often follow through for the good of the town, but a couple require some kind of compensation for time taken up by the task.

Other places in Emanak include many shops and even a traveling circus! Better go see them while they're around. Basically this big town has a lot of travelers coming by, each of them wondering if sticking around is a viable option. After all, follow the rich around is one way of doing it!

Porygon's Trinkets is a shop on wheels. He... she... it? Sells cool stuff from all around. He.. yeah we're sure its a boy, loves to boy odd things that no one else would consider valuable. There's something odd about this guy. He always speaks about tall giants from another land but no one else seems to know what story he's telling. Ah well! His stuff his useful for the price!

Frogadier's Keeping. No one expects a Dark Type to be a trustworthy person. But this Frogadier will put a priest to shame with his integrity. He'll hold onto items you still want but can't keep safe. The fact that he keeps storage in a place that no one can find, but manages to always have your stuff back when you need it has people wondering just how he holds on items.

Skrelp's River Rafts. This little guy is the heir to a business on the river. He maintains travel and trade on the wet route to other towns along the line. It'll cost you a bit of coin to use his services but it's well worth it as this shortcuts through the valley rather quickly.

Galvantua's Travel Services. A big bug has nothing to fear in this forest. And for that very reason he makes travel really easy, not by going through the nearby forest but by going over it! You can bet that he provides the safest land travel possible as he maintains a really well kept network of travel safe for customers.

Weavile's Move Masteries. This traveler has a wagon of magic scrolls and books that can teach you moves and magic of various types. She herself knows a great deal of things so don't think that you can just double cross a master of moves!

Persian Enterprise is run by a rich family nearby. They all have fame and glory in their family and their current head is named Purrter Le Scratch the 3rd. He's a really really really rich cat! What do they do? Well there's a lot of everything. Construction, lumber, farming, ranching... there's a lot!!! Using one of their (pricey) services is just a matter of getting into contact with one of their agents.

Finally we have the Traveling Circus! Gloom and Cottonee have a mystical flower show. Magnemite and Golduck do an excellent routine involving lightning striking floating orbs of water that a Gorebyss swims through. Their real talent is the spooky after night show with a Trevenant that hosts a haunting trial in which losing can mean losing your life! Thankfully every volunteer seems to come out ok, if not terrified of a near death expereince.

The Dungeons and the Dragons

This RP will take the players through several important places across this continent. I run the game very open to player choice but I do maintain a timeline of events that begins upon the interaction of NPCs. In short there will always be something to do as long as you are looking to do stuff!

ARCS (always subject to possible change and re-arrangement)

1. Spooky Scary Skeletons
2. Redemption of Steam
3. The Deepest Darkest Cave
4. The Forest of Ferals
5. Kingdom of Bravery

Top Four story influences
1: Madoka Magica.
2: Undertale
3: Dragon Age
4. Final Fantasy

Current Arc:
Spooky Scary Skeletons
In the big town of Emanak, the epicenter of trade, has come under the attack by spooky spectors in the night. This kind of supernatural activity isn't good for the traveling merchants because their goods are being stolen! Try as they may to protect them, the merchants can't seem to stay awake long enough to catch the bad guys in the act.

To make the issue official, they've asked the guild to do something about it.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons and Dragons, behind the scenes.

This game utilizes NUMBERS, DICE, and LEVELS to handle combat and a few other things. The design goal of this RP is aimed to blend numbers with words as this game is more about telling a great story than deal with numbers. That being said players will be rolling dice while the GM will be handing the stats side of character creation.

Everyone will be unique due to stats (which they will NOT be allowed to see) as to encourage trail and error involving their own course of actions. You may be a really really great fighter or a really really terrible one! But you'll never know cause you weren't allowed to min max.

That being said there will be obvious patterns. Characters will learn moves and evolve as per the usual pokemon games. Character Classes will use features from typical D&D but always with a far more open approach to how they are utilized such as casting spells, swinging swords, and dealing with skills (all of which you will be made aware).

How To Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeons and Dragons.

Fill out this short template! You don't need to go into heavy detail but as per forum rules you need to have substance in your posts so the information you provide here can help you later down the line.

Name: (Species name or nah?)
Appearance: (Are you a half breed? If not then you don't need to fill this in beyond clothing.)
Goals/Motivations: (Give yourself a goal in life, do you wanna be famous? A hero? A serial killer?)
Species: (Remember that it's Level 10, No Legendaries. Known for certain massive base stats before evolution: Shuckle (Defense and Special Defense), Absol (Attack), Jinx (Special Attack) and Chancey (HP) are the top three strongest start up pokemon. For that reason I mus ban all three from usage.)
Class: (Cleric, Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Druid, Sorcerer, or Wizard).

FAQ:
Spoiler:

THE PARTY

MEMBER NUMBER | NAME | SPECIES | CLASS | LVL | ROLE
1. Twila Redcrest | Natu | Sorcerer | 10 | Combat Mage
2. Nina Mink | Sneasel | Rogue | 10 | Skill Master
3. Thomas (Tom) Zerrick | Aron | Paladin | 10 | Party Leader and Tank
4. Owain | Nuzleaf | Druid | 14 | Dual Mage/Tank
5. Kayla Sting | Eevee | Bard | 10 | Status Mage
6. Faust | Cubone | Fighter | 10 | Braced Fighter
7. Xavier Herras | Ralts | Cleric | 10 | Rune Control
8. Thoth Manes | Misdreavus | Wizard | 10 | Buff Control
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
(Always room for more!)

Extra notes on party.
Please note that Role is not set in stone because you may find yourself with a different sort of niche as the game progresses! If you wish to join please do not pick the same species as another person. You may however choose the same class as another person. (I'm totally ok with 6 bards btw. Those make the best campaigns tbh)

LINK TO THE IC http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9159615#post9159615

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I told you I'd join, so I'm joining! Here's a fancy SU!

azzgXcb.jpg

Name: Twila Redcrest

Appearance: As a tiny bird, Twila doesn't have many options for clothing. She wears only a purple "wizard hat" that is magically enchanted to function as a backpack.

Goals/Motivations: Twila wants to become a powerful mage, make a name for herself by helping others and doing daring deeds, and someday open a school and teach magic. That, or live in the world's largest library. Maybe both.

Species: Natu

Class: Sorcerer

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Okay, I told you I'd join, so I'm joining! Here's a fancy SU!

azzgXcb.jpg

Name: Twila Redcrest

Appearance: As a tiny bird, Twila doesn't have many options for clothing. She wears only a purple "wizard hat" that is magically enchanted to function as a backpack.

Goals/Motivations: Twila wants to become a powerful mage, make a name for herself by helping others and doing daring deeds, and someday open a school and teach magic. That, or live in the world's largest library. Maybe both.

Species: Natu

Class: Sorcerer

Woo! Character number is looking cool!

I just rolled your stats and I do have to say that you're going to have a good time!

Here are the things the character gets.

Pick a move spell as your favorite (You get the class power: Magic Bond which allows you to choose any move from Natu's Moveset and it gets +5 PP. I recommend that you pick a move you already know [Peck, Leer, Teleport, Nightshade] so that you get this bonus right away.)

Your hat has become an official Purple Wizard Hat of Holding which carries 1 Scroll of Barrier. (Yes that's a move!)

You have the skill of Spellcraft+ meaning that once per day you can re-roll it and take the better result. Spellcraft allows you to utilize magic in any form it takes such as a magical scroll, machine, trap, device, you name it!

You have the skill of Knowledge Book (?) which allows you to utilize knowledge of a particular subject in an action such as using knowledge of biology to identify an enemy, knowledge of wish magic to grant wishes, and just about anything else you can think about! This differs from Spellcraft in the way that spellcraft always handles generic magic while Knowledge Book can be a specialized magic or just knowledge. You may roll Knowledge Book to see if you know information (ancient lore or religion) because you've read a book about it, which means it's a go to skill for solving puzzles, finding strange places, or random trivia contests.

You also have the skill of Profession (?) which you can use to make stuff, appraise things, or run a service of some sort. You can make it magic related such as magic scroll writer, alchemist, or what-have you. But I must warn you that profession is unlike spellcraft and knowledge because it cannot be used in combat. It is like Knowledge Book because you will be able to recall knowledge of your profession very easily without having to roll in most cases. Like if you were a candle maker then you'd know where you get your wax and wicks from without having to roll.

SO CONFUSED YET?

I Hope not lol!

TL:DR

What I need from you is a favorite move, a subject of interest for Knowledge Book, and a Profession.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
tumblr_n30n4cZgbc1ttdkobo2_400.gif

Name: Nina Mink

Appearance: Nina's not very interested in clothes, they slow her down. She does, however, wear a black hooded cloak on her missions (or just whenever she wants to feel really cool).

Goals/Motivations: Nina wants to go down in history as the greatest thief there ever was. Not just the greatest because of all the things she's stolen, but also the greatest because of all the good she did with her stealing. Take money from the greedy, give it to the needy, steal stones and TMs from those that would use them for evil and give them to those that fight for good, one day be the Sneasel of legend.

Species: Sneasel

Class: Rogue​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Hehe, going for an obvious design? Well I have good news! This character got eeeexcellent stats!

Some Class Powers:

Escape Artist
This character gets +1 Accuracy when attempting to escape binding and entrapment. (Accruacy is +1 on the die)

You have the skill Perception+ which allows you to re-roll perception once per day. Perception is used to identify objects/people/places. That simply means you can roll to look for stuff and in some cases, roll to avoid being surprised.

You have the skill of Survival which means that you can look for sustenance, medicine, and coins in your nearby area. Similar to perception you'll roll it to look for those things. But this differs in the way that you know what to look for and will spot it far more easily, especially if you require a very specific resource.

You have the skill of Maneuver which allows you to coordinate your actions in special ways such as climbing, swimming, or even back flips. This skill is also used for various uses of your hands/claws such as lock picking, cutting a belt that keeps someone's pants up, etc.

You have the skill of Bluff+ which allows you to re-roll bluff once per day. Bluff allows you to tell a lie to a person, disguise yourself, or sneak around if no one has seen you. This very useful skill is kind of like diplomacy but only because telling a lie is very different from trying to convince people with hard evidence or logic.

You have the skill of Navigate which allows you to identify north and south, as well as where you've come from across the map. As a pokemon your sense is especially strong and you can use this skill to seek out other creatures as well as special locations vie your 5 primary sense. This is similar to perception but instead of look in the nearby area this makes it easier to travel from one place to another.

Finally you have the skill of Knowledge Street (?) which is the counterpart to Knowledge Book (?). This skill allows you to utilize knowledge you've gained on the street through trial and error. It is different than Knowledge Book in the way that you can't randomly determine if you've read about something. Instead this helps determine if you've learned something on the street such as foraging, lock picking, or other various actions. This skill also allows you a particular subject of interest. In essence you begin with something you did learn how to do on the streets and don't have to roll to use. So choose wisely!

YOU GOT A LOT OF SKILLS and also...

What I need from you is a skill ACTION/TALENT/SUBJECT that you learned on the street for Knowledge Street (?)

Edit: sorry I meant to clarify that last part.

Last edited:

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Hehe, going for an obvious design? Well I have good news! This character got eeeexcellent stats!

Some Class Powers:

Escape Artist
This character gets +1 Accuracy when attempting to escape binding and entrapment. (Accruacy is +1 on the die)

You have the skill Perception+ which allows you to re-roll perception once per day. Perception is used to identify objects/people/places. That simply means you can roll to look for stuff and in some cases, roll to avoid being surprised.

You have the skill of Survival which means that you can look for sustenance, medicine, and coins in your nearby area. Similar to perception you'll roll it to look for those things. But this differs in the way that you know what to look for and will spot it far more easily, especially if you require a very specific resource.

You have the skill of Maneuver which allows you to coordinate your actions in special ways such as climbing, swimming, or even back flips. This skill is also used for various uses of your hands/claws such as lock picking, cutting a belt that keeps someone's pants up, etc.

You have the skill of Bluff+ which allows you to re-roll bluff once per day. Bluff allows you to tell a lie to a person, disguise yourself, or sneak around if no one has seen you. This very useful skill is kind of like diplomacy but only because telling a lie is very different from trying to convince people with hard evidence or logic.

You have the skill of Navigate which allows you to identify north and south, as well as where you've come from across the map. As a pokemon your sense is especially strong and you can use this skill to seek out other creatures as well as special locations vie your 5 primary sense. This is similar to perception but instead of look in the nearby area this makes it easier to travel from one place to another.

Finally you have the skill of Knowledge Street (?) which is the counterpart to Knowledge Book (?). This skill allows you to utilize knowledge you've gained on the street through trial and error. It is different than Knowledge Book in the way that you can't randomly determine if you've read about something. Instead this helps determine if you've learned something on the street such as foraging, lock picking, or other various actions. This skill also allows you a particular subject of interest. In essence you begin with something you did learn how to do on the streets and don't have to roll to use. So choose wisely!

YOU GOT A LOT OF SKILLS and also...

What I need from you is a skill ACTION/TALENT/SUBJECT that you learned on the street for Knowledge Street (?)

Edit: sorry I meant to clarify that last part.

Well you have to admit, the idea of a Sneasel in a cloak is adorable!

I feel like Nina will be calling on her lockpicking abilities pretty often, so I'll pick that for my street knowledge. c=

Years
What I need from you is a favorite move, a subject of interest for Knowledge Book, and a Profession.

I'm really liking my skills already! And don't worry, I can keep up!

I'll take Teleport as my favorite move for Magic Bond (because an 8 inch tall flightless bird has trouble crossing the street), Geography for my Knowledge Book (she's read all about the different places in the world, so she knows all the cool places to go, what the climate is like, and where the best restaurants are!), and my Profession will be Scribe (she writes a lot of scrolls, both magical and mundane, as well as letters, journals, and maps).

Let me know if you need anything else. I'm liking this character more and more as we fill out her sheet!

Years
Here we go! Decided not to go my usual D&D route and actually made a Paladin! Should be fun!

Name: Thomas (Tom) Zerrick

Appearance: Tom for the most part looks like a normal Aron. He obsesses over his steel armor plating, and tries to wash it often, hating getting covered in dirt and mud. He also has a pouch that he keeps by his side, the strap going around his neck and body, which he uses to store herbs, berries, and other useful items.

Goals/Motivations: Tom is a fairly simple pokemon, not really caring for fame or glory. Really all he wants is enough money to build a family. That being said, he does love the thrill of danger and enjoys exploring and going on various adventures

Species: Aron

Class: Paladin​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Well you have to admit, the idea of a Sneasel in a cloak is adorable!

I feel like Nina will be calling on her lockpicking abilities pretty often, so I'll pick that for my street knowledge. c=

Great! We've got ourselves an overall balanced thief!

I'm really liking my skills already! And don't worry, I can keep up!

I'll take Teleport as my favorite move for Magic Bond (because an 8 inch tall flightless bird has trouble crossing the street), Geography for my Knowledge Book (she's read all about the different places in the world, so she knows all the cool places to go, what the climate is like, and where the best restaurants are!), and my Profession will be Scribe (she writes a lot of scrolls, both magical and mundane, as well as letters, journals, and maps).

Let me know if you need anything else. I'm liking this character more and more as we fill out her sheet!

Sweet combos! If you'd like to make magic scrolls then you can do so by spending 5 PP to make 1 Scroll. Scrolls are 1 time use unless you roll a critical. But you also need paper and ink to do it! Porygon might have some, you'll just need to go seem him and check.

Here we go! Decided not to go my usual D&D route and actually made a Paladin! Should be fun!
Name: Thomas (Tom) Zerrick

Appearance: Tom for the most part looks like a normal Aron. He obsesses over his steel armor plating, and tries to wash it often, hating getting covered in dirt and mud. He also has a pouch that he keeps by his side, the strap going around his neck and body, which he uses to store herbs, berries, and other useful items.

Goals/Motivations: Tom is a fairly simple pokemon, not really caring for fame or glory. Really all he wants is enough money to build a family. That being said, he does love the thrill of danger and enjoys exploring and going on various adventures

Species: Aron

Class: Paladin​

Woot! A paladin appears!

Rogue, Sorcerer, and Paladin is actually very balanced.

I've just rolled the stats and you are the most tanky thing that I've rolled in a while.

You have the skill of Diplomacy+ which allows you to re-roll Diplomacy once per day. This skills allows you to carry conversations with other characters and win over their cooperation. This skill also makes you the leader of the party if no one else has it.

You have the skill of Perception which allows you to identify objects/people/places. That simply means you can roll to look for stuff and in some cases, roll to avoid being surprised.

Here's your class power.

Power of the Banner
The character chooses a Deity or Military to follow. While fighting for that Deity or Military this character gets +1 Attack. (That means +1 Strength Mod.)

Your options for Deities: (I randomly generated these)
Mew II (Mewtwo), Lawful Neutral. Seeker of Truth.
Star-Eye-Hive (Unown Collective), True Neutral. Propagators of Dimensions
Arceus (Arceus), Lawful Good. Protector of the World.
Raijin (Zapdos), Chaotic Neutral. Warring God of Thunder.

Your options for Military: (I have these planned.)
Persian Enterprise Militia: A newer military with just a few ranks. Your home will be Emanak.
Roaring Force: A strong kingdom needs a powerful military. Your home will be the Lion Kingdom.

So among these 6 I need you to pick 1.

------------------------------------------------

With three characters in the party there remain 3 slots for a proper sized party. I don't know if anyone else would like to join but we will begin the RP shortly!

For now I want you all to vote on your 4th member who is a temporary NPC that will help get the party through its first episode.

Sudowoodo (Bard), Shelmet (Fighter), or Hoppip (Cleric).

In the event another person joins, the temporary NPC will be moved to the next number slot in the party until the party reaches 10 then the NPC becomes number 11 and is only used in reserve.

Years
Alright, sweet! I was originally thinking of rolling up a bard, but with a rogue and a sorcerer I figured we needed some sort of tank, which is exactly what I got! I think for my deity I will chose the Star-Eye-Hive. The Unown collective sounds pretty interesting, kind of like a "neither good nor evil but controlled chaos type thing".

For our NPC, I propose the Sudowoodo Bard. I think that our current team has good killing potential, both Rogue and Sorcerer have great damage, and I can tank damage. Having a Bard would be able to boost attack and defense through buffs, keeping me alive longer and helping you guys do more damage. A Cleric is the only other one that seems to make sense, but I think we can kill things pretty quickly so that we might not need a whole lot of healing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Alright, sweet! I was originally thinking of rolling up a bard, but with a rogue and a sorcerer I figured we needed some sort of tank, which is exactly what I got! I think for my deity I will chose the Star-Eye-Hive. The Unown collective sounds pretty interesting, kind of like a "neither good nor evil but controlled chaos type thing".

For our NPC, I propose the Sudowoodo Bard. I think that our current team has good killing potential, both Rogue and Sorcerer have great damage, and I can tank damage. Having a Bard would be able to boost attack and defense through buffs, keeping me alive longer and helping you guys do more damage. A Cleric is the only other one that seems to make sense, but I think we can kill things pretty quickly so that we might not need a whole lot of healing.

1st part: hhooohoohooo this gunna be fun! Just as a quick tip, Diplomacy is your "pray" action too! So you can ask for divine intervention if things get dire. Now the question of the day is, "in what way does bunch of Unown 'help'?" Prepare for dimensional trouble!

2nd Part. I acknowledge the Sudowoodo Bard vote (I even wrote his stats just now cause why not?) however, I must say that his current bard powers are actually copycat, toxic, and taunt. Aside from that Sudowoodo are actually physically mighty! He won't evolve like other people in the party but DANG base defense of 115 and base attack of 100 really put him high up on the tank chart! It's just too bad that his HP won't climb like a Paladin's HP stat.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
The IC isn't up yet but I'm letting you all know that it's in the process of being approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Depends on my class, really. I might go with a Nuzleaf Druid instead, if having evolved Pokemon right away is alright with you.

I'll approve it. Considering that Seedot's base stats are a 100 lower than the other characters and you'll only be level 14 I can make an exception. (Also I was told that i need 4 characters for the IC to be approved so I wanted to rush this process).

You will not be allowed to level up until at least one other member of the party reaches level 13.

I'll have your stats created soon and I will brief you on skills and such soon!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
You have the skill of Care For/Heal which allows you to save people from death if they are at 0 HP, alter how statuses are working on an afflicted character, and restore HP to a certain degree (usually 1 HP at a time). It's one of the very mechanical skills but should be taken as weaker than using a healing move.

You have the skill Perception which is used to identify objects/people/places. That simply means you can roll to look for stuff and in some cases, roll to avoid being surprised.

You have the skill of Survival+ which means you can re-roll survival once per day. This skill allows you to look for sustenance, medicine, and coins in your nearby area. Similar to perception you'll roll it to look for those things. But this differs in the way that you know what to look for and will spot it far more easily, especially if you require a very specific resource.

You have the skill of Navigate+ which allows you to re-roll Navigate once per day. This skill allows you to identify north and south, as well as where you've come from across the map. As a pokemon your sense is especially strong and you can use this skill to seek out other creatures as well as special locations vie your 5 primary sense. This is similar to perception but instead of look in the nearby area this makes it easier to travel from one place to another.

If you read up on what kind of thing other people chose for Knowledge (street) then that works.

Your class power of the Mystic Watcher allows you to use Knowledge Street for wilderness related things. It's hard to give an example off the top of my head but gardening would be a very easy example.

If you fill out the template then I can complete the character bio.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
I love D&D.

Name: Kayla Sting

Appearance: She wears a purple bow halfway up her tail. http://www.clker.com/cliparts/u/M/Z/6/p/q/purple-hair-bow-md.png

Goals/Motivations: She loves to just have fun with her life, a huge part of that is singing and music. Money is important to her, as it allows her to enjoy the finer things one can do, not to mention let her do it with her friends.

Species: Eevee

Class: Bard

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
I love D&D.

Name: Kayla Sting

Appearance: The only thing she wears is a purple bow tied halfway up her tail. http://www.clker.com/cliparts/u/M/Z/6/p/q/purple-hair-bow-md.png

Goals/Motivations: While being a druid normally consents to the incredibly love nature vibe, Kayla is more about the balance of things in general as opposed to simply nature. Though she loves having money, as in the world outside of nature one needs it to do many fun and enjoyable things, and that's what she likes to do with her life, have fun.

Species: Eevee

Class: Druid

Accepted! If you look at the post above your own you will see the druid skills. From that I must ask what you' like for Knowledge (Street | ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back