• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which city or town would you live in?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
To a lot of people these games instantly make them think of home. The music is generally warm, upbeat, homely... it just gives the vibe of somewhere you want to go back to! Where would you live if you lived in the RSE Hoenn region? :) Which location is most like a real home to you?

Years
I would love to be near the sea and surf on my Pokemon everyday. Fortunately, Hoenn is filled with waterside locale. I think I'm going to go with Sootopolis city because the layout is unique and majestic. The men who live there also seem quite dapper.

Xena_

Warrior Princess
Years
Verdanturf, Lavaridge or Fortree. They are so lovely, tucked away amongst nature. In Lavaridge I used to hop in the hot spring or get in the warm sand and imagine I were really there.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmmm for me I think it would be Mossdeep or Sootopolis. Both seem like the COOLEST possible places to live - a space station and an underwater cavern? Yeaaahhh I'll take that :) Plus Sootopolis is beautiful!

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I'd say Pacifidlog, but probably actually Mossdeep. I get the lovely ocean view without the wobbly wooden pole houses. I'd probably visit Pacifidlog frequently though. :P

Years
I'd probably pick Pacifidlog Town, since it reminds me of my favourite city/town in Unova which is Humilau City. I guess I just like those houses floating on the water like that.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Though the Battle Frontier might not have any living options, I would love to live on that island. It feels very much like home there because I've spent so much of my time there during the Gen III days. Otherwise I'd like Dewford a lot.

Years
I definitely get what you mean in terms of the games reminding you of home and as for where I'd like, it would probably be Sootopolis, the city is beautiful and based of one of my favouirte Greek islands Santorini so it makes sense for me as well.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Littleroot Town, Slateport City or Lilycove City, no doubts.
I mostly spend my time on Lilycove nowadays, but I always loved the simplicity of Littleroot Town (just like any other starting town, really) and I love how Slateport's so lively and has many things to offer to its inhabitants.

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Undoubtfully Petalburg. modern, modest, good looking, has a very nice gym leader, close to the woods which is nature and fits me, has a beach in the route next to it, just perfect to live in. A very simple and happy life to people who live in Petalburg.

Fusion42

BoisturseBreloom
Years
I would I live in Fortree City because I love tree houses and there are a couple of waterfalls and lakes/ponds I could swim in every day. Although I don't really like Flying Types so I wouldn't really fit the theme of the gym.

Years
For me it would be between LaRousse City and New Mauville. I love the futuristic vibe of LaRousse City and I love enclosed cities like New Mauville.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Most likely Mauville City and its close to New Mauville as well. Gotta stick with my Electric types. :D

Back