• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eh, oops.

I'm wondering the same thing, Jz. Also wondering if some of the moderators are ticked off by all of this forum stuff being switched around, changing their work.

...Am I the only one who was confused by the new names and all that? Haha it took me a minute to find the polls- I'm used to having to pull up another internet tab so OVP can load while I browse the latest DCC posts.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I bet they're always thinking of worthy contestants for the entire forum, the hstaff.

Definitely the ones that need a new mod. Dunno if CCP needs one, to be totally honest. It'd be cool, but possibly redundant.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
...Am I the only one who was confused by the new names and all that? Haha it took me a minute to find the polls- I'm used to having to pull up another internet tab so OVP can load while I browse the latest DCC posts.

You could always check the Small Updates & Changes thread! [Link]
Usually most developments are either posted there or in the Announcements forum if they're significant enough :p

Echidna

Years
Yeah I was kind of confused at first but then I thought "I'll check the update thread" and sure enough, my favorite section.. OVP.. was merged!

Not really, the DCC and Celebrations forum were moved here but D&D are still in the old OC&D... If that makes any sense to you at all :p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's weird to think of sections as "open". Like you want to be a mod and section doesn't matter. >_<

Echidna

Years
I am so ignorant of the other sections that I had no idea what you just said. Hahaha! All I know is that my precious OVP was merged with .. some foreign place!

May I ask what DCC is?

Ah. Did this thread belong to another section before? Wow I feel so dumb.

I guess I'll be spending more time in this thread now though, because 1) It's awesome 2) fulla awesome people 3) It's in my favorite section now

Yeah this thread used to be in OC&D (Other Chat & Discussions) - [Link]
It's been renamed D&D now though, as in Discussions & Debates :p

Crux

Evermore
Years
Whelp, finally got some free time!
Just watched a couple episodes of Mushi-Shi, (Amazing anime by the way.) now browsing Pc, playing some bass, and relaxing. :}

How is everybody, by the way?
Anyone up to some dastardly deeds, maniacal plots, and/or nefarious schemes?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I've been listening to some music myself. Carry On by Fun. just started playing. Really great song btw. :D

aaaand I'm just browsing da interwebz. My Spring Break right now is just...boring. lmao.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Now comes the quest for Live to get modded in CCP so he can own the DCC again.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
/misses his precious DCC already

I'm sure we could come up with something for dd.

Like a... um... crap.

I'd figure a pointless debates thread. Where we can debate useless stuff - like what color of socks are the best - but... yeah. Stupid idea.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Whelp, finally got some free time!
Just watched a couple episodes of Mushi-Shi, (Amazing anime by the way.) now browsing Pc, playing some bass, and relaxing. :}

How is everybody, by the way?
Anyone up to some dastardly deeds, maniacal plots, and/or nefarious schemes?

I'm always up to something mischevious.
I'm pretty good for me, It's 5am, I'm in my usual state of indecently clothed, laying on the sofa with an alcoholic beverage, so pretty decent.

Ah. Did this thread belong to another section before? Wow I feel so dumb.

I guess I'll be spending more time in this thread now though, because 1) It's awesome 2) fulla awesome people 3) It's in my favorite section now

Oh it's the best thread, although be warned it moves fast sometimes; you leave to get yourself a delicious sandwhich and get distracted because your puny lady-arms can't unscrew the top of the peppermill to refill it and when you return 30minutes later with a disapointingly-un-peppery sandwhich; the thread topic is entirely different and you must trapse back through the last few pages to catch up.

Maybe that's just me.

I should get a new pepper grinder.

Username_9138

I just recently found a big thing of CDs from before I had an iPod hookup in the car and it was like stepping into a time machine. The ones from like 2007/2008 had all of the music that was popular back then that nobody listens to anymore. It was really cool and nostalgic.

Wow. Considering I was young-er back then (didn't know it was possible) and remembering that everyone else was listening to music with me in favor of silence and solitude, I can't remember a single song I heard from back then. I was shutting it all out~

Years
I just recently found a big thing of CDs from before I had an iPod hookup in the car and it was like stepping into a time machine. The ones from like 2007/2008 had all of the music that was popular back then that nobody listens to anymore. It was really cool and nostalgic.

I did this recently myself. And by did this, I mean, I ripped my copy of Now 7 onto my computer. I still don't recognize like half the songs on it. Only one of the songs on it gets played on our local station's retro lunch hour (Nelly's Ride Wit Me).

I've got like 3 other CDs in my case I keep meaning to play and see if there's anything worth adding to my music collection. Sadly I wasn't into buying CDs when I was younger. :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I did record whatever sounded good off the air and slapped "Mixed Music" on them. I must have 10 or so such tapes. Thought that'd count though. :/ More like "Crappy recordings of a nine-year-old"?

It basically identifies playing music. Really useful.

Oh man that sounds really useful. I would like it for finding out what songs are on the radio so I can get them from iTunes.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've listened to older stuff then any of you.

Reel-to-reel and 8tracks, beat that.

I don't think I have any rtr's - Never had that many to begin with, and ended up leaving them when I moved, but I'm pretty sure I've got some boxes of 8's laying around. Somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back