• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2019
Uh wheres the seventh gym? I beat karpman for the second time, and Im stuck...

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
hey, i found a bug that i'm pretty sure wasn't reported because i did a quick search of the thread and didn't see it. of course, its entirely possible that my searching skills suck, or that i'm just doing something wrong, but here :P

so i got to the haunted forest and i ran into the team rockets. i walked right in the space between the priest and the rockets, and talked to the priest. they did their little talk... and that was it. nothing more happens. i can get them to do the talk as many times as needed... but thats it. i don't know if this is a bug or if i'm just missing something really obvious.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
thank u coool game
i have got the second badge , what shoud i do ??
where can i find surf ??
plz help me guys

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2010
i keep getting error 00001 on gpsphone on my ipod touch.
i already tried putting
# Pokemon: rijonAdventures
game_name = RIJON ADVENT
game_code = BPRE
vender_code = 01
idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
flash_rom_type = 128KB
at the end of
game_config.txt.

but i still cant save, can anybody help?

can anybody help me out, i really want to play this game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Very good hack, Haraken. I love it!!!

There is a little bug in Merson Cave (I played the latest beta of Rijon Adventures); I see that player can walk on rocks in some places (sorry for my English, I'm Italian.)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2009
Great Hack! I just started it today and Im excited. As Im a bit lost (I havent played since I finished original Pokemon Red), could someone answer a few questions?

-Does this game support linking via VBAlink or some other emulator?
-What pokemons can you find here? 1st gen only? 1st and 2nd gen?

Thanks a lot

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
Sorry if this is been asked before but, what Pokemon can you find? (Please let it be all 386...)

I would also like to know how you evolve the Pokemon that needs trading (Alakazam, Gengar, Golem, etc)

Thnx a lot!
Great game BTW :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
Just wanted to say how much fun I've been having with this game. Doing a search through the thread now as I'm having the hardest time trying to find HM05 (Flash) cause I know I've seen it and I've backtracked for at least 3 hours looking for things. (searched up to page 17 so far)

But yes, it works great on my Cyclo and once I get my save error fixed (error #6, I believe) I'll find a way back to the library to post what error I found (as I want to get the name of the city and exact location correct)

Years
Sorry if this is been asked before but, what Pokemon can you find? (Please let it be all 386...)

I would also like to know how you evolve the Pokemon that needs trading (Alakazam, Gengar, Golem, etc)

Thnx a lot!
Great game BTW :)
You can find a large chunk of pokemon, but most of these are RBY pokemon. There are various pokemon from 2nd and 3rd gen with the option of catching three familiar birds.

Trading Evolutions have not been modified, so you have to resort to playing it on a flashcard or using a linkable emulator, such as VBA Link or NO$GBA.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
Not really the answers I wanted to hear... :P

Thnx for replying though!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
Thanks to checking the main site, I learned that my save error wasn't a huge thing for my flash cart. XD (Serves me right for not double-checking things)

Anyways, onto those errors I found. In the city with the second gym, the first house (it has a sign outside it) next to the Zigzagoon girl makes the game crash when you either enter the house or try to read the sign.

Also, Odor Sleuth is spelled wrong when it is used in the game. I believe the spelling that comes up is "Odor Slueth" or something to that effect. (If I wasn't using my DS as the emulator, I'd attempt to get you screenshots or save states if it will help)

Other than that, things seem to be working out nicely in the game (other than the fact that my team needs some major rearranging to work out alright. :D )

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Hello, I just beat the game and I have some considerations ( feel free to refute me with good words, if you know what I mean ;) )

1 - The biggest issue in this game, imo, is definately the hardness to make a good and consistent team, as there are very few pokemon to be caught during the various stages of the game, but mainly in the beggining/middle;

2 - What the hell is that gym leader's Sceptile ? I had to postpone it and still it was soooooooo hard to kill it, but if we didnt have the problem number 1, this one could be a cool thing =)

3 - Since it seems everyone ( including myself ) is too lazy to make a pokemon location guide for this game, why not make at least make a legendary location one ? I myself only found zapdos and articuno, where are the others ?

That's it, Im looking forward for the replies. Thx in advance

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
This is an excellent game! I would play it if I could. But from what I can tell, the graphics are amazing, and it's a lot of fun. It really deserved HOTY!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
This hack was damn fun. Good job. I especially loved the Eagoowhatsit Park, it had awesome Pokemon. First time I've actually enjoyed playing a "Safari Zone" portion of a Pokemon game :P

If anybody wants to reveal it, I'd like to know the locations of any/all Move Tutors in Rijon. I remember a few but I've forgotten as I've saved their moves for later.

My team, if anybody cares:

Umbreon
Absol
Kecleon
Altaria
Zangoose
Electabuzz

I don't mind the fact you kept the evolutions the same. I just forgot to save it the correct way so now I can't trade but whatever, it's still a lot of fun.

Karpman (lol) was another monster. Ridiculous.

How to get Coin Case ?

What can I do with the National Pass and Parent Note ?

Spoiler:

Don't know why you'd need it. It's always too time-consuming to try to win coins IMO

2 - What the hell is that gym leader's Sceptile ? I had to postpone it and still it was soooooooo hard to kill it, but if we didnt have the problem number 1, this one could be a cool thing =)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back