• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What did you want to pm me about rnc?
Sorry, that was meant for FCB!!

So are you saying I can have Drilbur for free tomorrow? I added your White FC is that the correct one?, and yes I forgive you :)
Yes you can have it!! :)
Thanks for the other pokes though :)
And how can I get the orb ingame???

Thanks for the other pokes though :)
And how can I get the orb ingame???
I forgot what game you were playing, but if it's HG or SS the lv1 giratina comes with one!!

Hey sorry i ben gone a while. u still have that Giratina and Regigigas 4th Gen from ur lvl 100 box right?
I do still have those, but they are not lv100 any more.
hey i am interested in your lvl 24 shiny ducklet i will trade you a shiny zorua lvl 18
Read the rules for the give away and try to get it tomorrow!!
Hey rnc, cmt for your egg move electakid + tropius
Will do, I need to do a few things first!!

Do not insult any members. Bad days are not an excuse.

Also, if I notified you of a hacked Pokemon, and you were even aware of it for a week, do remove it immediately upon discovery. The Deoxys 28653 in post 5.

If I have to remove the insult and the hacked Pokemon for you, I'm leaving an infraction. Hop to it!

I'll get right on that for you!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
I forgot what game you were playing, but if it's HG or SS the lv1 giratina comes with one!!

yea i need TRU Arceus for that.
im getting 1 tomorrow though so its ok.

hey do you have a WIN2011 celebi i can borrow for the ingame event?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
alright ill meet you in wifi room as soon as you say to but I am usin your white FC correct? :)
Yes, use the white fc, I'll be in there as soon as I grab it for you!! :)
yea i need TRU Arceus for that.
im getting 1 tomorrow though so its ok.

hey do you have a WIN2011 celebi i can borrow for the ingame event?

I can give you both of those when I'm finished with assassinjay!! :)

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Hey, in addition to our trades on Monday, can I also get the Box 17 Zangoose and Shaymin? I know they're giveaways, but if you want, we can trade back. I just want them for the Pokedex. Thanks in advance, either way it goes. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey, in addition to our trades on Monday, can I also get the Box 17 Zangoose and Shaymin? I know they're giveaways, but if you want, we can trade back. I just want them for the Pokedex. Thanks in advance, either way it goes. :)
I don't mind to give you those!! :)
Just remind me of the trade in a PM please, I will not post in my thread tomorrow at all!!

RE: to my thread.

yea i ev train lol.

and whats the ev trading deal?
I have many that I got my self, UT'ed I would lie EV'ed in exchange you can eeep a copy of what you train.
.oh ok. u want to trade anything for it? right now i have a Palkia to Offer
Sorry, I forgot what you wanted??

But any ways...

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

4th Gen Pokes on 5th Gen Game!!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I do RNC!! Thank you very much!!

Box 1: Charmander Lvl 1 Serious
Box 4: Cubone lvl 1 Relaxed

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Someone told me you give 2 free pokes to the first 10 people to post on sunday. Where do you post and how does it work? So I can know for next Sunday

Back