• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
Hello, I'm new here to PC, but not new to the forum scene.
I go by the names Shiny and twistedspoon around various forums, so it's possible I might know you. I also go by other names, but those are the my main ones.

So yeah, hi.

Years
Uhh... I have a question do any PC members get on pokemon online? I'd be happy if someone replied thanks :) :P

Yes, we have quite a few people using that server. In fact, one of our mods, Forever, is addicted to competitive battling.

So, how's PC going? I was just checking on you.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Pokemon Showdown is also an alternative, PC's current server is there, if my memory serves me right~

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
Years
Hey guys, I've already posted an introduction thread a few days ago, but I figured I'd post here as well. My name is Matt and I'm 16 years old. I like playing music and pokemon. :)

Elix-the-Exiled

Grass-type dude
Years
I've reposted this here, and I think it's ok.
So is it strange if 22 years old dude loves grass-type? Hahaha. I'm as cheerful as Wattson, and might post something more here later due the job I have. Call me Elix, that does sounds friendly in my ears.
I'm Indonesian, works in Batam, supervisor of Nintendo factory there. I know I'm young, but gladly Batam always need employees! Thank Arceus.
Nice to finally joined here.
Ps from my lovely grass-type: and never underestimate us!
Totaloo.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys, I've already posted an introduction thread a few days ago, but I figured I'd post here as well. My name is Matt and I'm 16 years old. I like playing music and pokemon. :)

We've been talking via VM and you seem like a nice person! Hope PC is treating ya well. :D

I've reposted this here, and I think it's ok.
So is it strange if 22 years old dude loves grass-type? Hahaha. I'm as cheerful as Wattson, and might post something more here later due the job I have. Call me Elix, that does sounds friendly in my ears.
I'm Indonesian, works in Batam, supervisor of Nintendo factory there. I know I'm young, but gladly Batam always need employees! Thank Arceus.
Nice to finally joined here.
Ps from my lovely grass-type: and never underestimate us!
Totaloo.

Welcome aboard! I'm turning 22 in two weeks and I LOVE GRASS TYPES! My favorite is Meganium. What's yours?

Elix-the-Exiled

Grass-type dude
Years
Welcome aboard! I'm turning 22 in two weeks and I LOVE GRASS TYPES! My favorite is Meganium. What's yours?

Ahha, thank you so much for the welcome. I like meganium too, but for starters I love Snivy the most xD
Those snobby acts are its main selling point. And I think it would be nice too ever touch it.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Hey. Guess I should introduce myself here as well, no?

I'm Valvatorez, but feel free to abbreviate that as you see fit. I turned twenty-three yesterday (not really noticing much of a difference between twenty-three and twenty-two, to be honest) and am presently a student, although I'll be done with my degree at the end of the year.

Pokemon-wise, I've been into the franchise since the first generation, and still stick with it despite not thinking too much of the fifth generation. My favourite generation is the third for Pokemon, the fourth for games...if I had to pick a favourite Pokemon, I'd say maybe Mismagius, although I'm actually quite fond of Lilligant.

I'm not sure if I'll focus on one area of the forum yet, or just post everywhere. I sprite on occasion (here's a random recent example) and I also roleplay every now and then, and write when the mood takes me, and will occasionally make something in photoshop...the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none" comes to mind.

I have many other fandoms, but it'd take an eternity to list them. So, I guess it's nice to meet you all, and I'll see you all around~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahha, thank you so much for the welcome. I like meganium too, but for starters I love Snivy the most xD
Those snobby acts are its main selling point. And I think it would be nice too ever touch it.

Snivy is a great starter Pokemon. I might use it for my future White 2 run since I already chose Oshawott for White. I lacked grass-types in my White team (only had Leavanny), so I'll be bias this time. xD

Hey. Guess I should introduce myself here as well, no?

I'm Valvatorez, but feel free to abbreviate that as you see fit. I turned twenty-three yesterday (not really noticing much of a difference between twenty-three and twenty-two, to be honest) and am presently a student, although I'll be done with my degree at the end of the year.

Pokemon-wise, I've been into the franchise since the first generation, and still stick with it despite not thinking too much of the fifth generation. My favourite generation is the third for Pokemon, the fourth for games...if I had to pick a favourite Pokemon, I'd say maybe Mismagius, although I'm actually quite fond of Lilligant.

I'm not sure if I'll focus on one area of the forum yet, or just post everywhere. I sprite on occasion (here's a random recent example) and I also roleplay every now and then, and write when the mood takes me, and will occasionally make something in photoshop...the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none" comes to mind.

I have many other fandoms, but it'd take an eternity to list them. So, I guess it's nice to meet you all, and I'll see you all around~

Hey there and welcome aboard! Did you post a thread in the main NU/W forum yet? You should so you can get a personalized welcome. That's okay if you don't want to. xD

Roleplay is always good, we have a few good roleplays, and I can also provide you any tips and help if you need any. :D have fun!

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2012
Im new but I love pokemon anf playing it on my android I already beat pokemon light platinum n I want a new hack to play on my gba emulator anyone any help here

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2017
hey, very new to forums, never really had any interest but i just started playing pkmn black and want to make sure i'm not just playing it alone. any tips or advice to keep this whole thing fun?

Years
hey, very new to forums, never really had any interest but i just started playing pkmn black and want to make sure i'm not just playing it alone. any tips or advice to keep this whole thing fun?

Hi there, and welcome.

Since you're playing Black, you might want to check out the Black and White forum where you can take part in discussions relating to the games, as well as write your recent happenings in the Travel Journal and also ask questions in the Quick Questions sticky.

Also, feel free to contact a moderator since they are here to help you.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Haiii. I guess I should introduce myself here as well ^-^

Glad to meet you all! I'm new here since some days. I played Pokémon since the first version came.

You can call me Galoria or Oksy if you want. I'm from Ukraine, so my native language is not english :3
Anyway, I like to speak with everyone! About everything. So if you mind, or if you're bored you can send me a message.

I love Eevee and it's eeveelution, mainly Leafeon. Because I'm a nature lover. I love to hang out outside to paint and draw some flowers, trees, plains, montains, bodies etc...

Glad to meet you all, and the wonderful world of PC.

See you around~

:7:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there Oksy! I've seen ya around and you seem pretty awesome! ^_^ Great to see ya here, and hope PC is treating you well :D

I love nature as well, which is one reason I adore grass-types :D So yay for grass-type lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back