• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mystery Event

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2003
I said Mystery Event Is Exciting to this guy in petalburg and he says im part of the Mystery Event club, And now when i turn on their is an option for mystery event. What is it?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well you got to have two GBAs, one E-reader, that card you got that came with the game, and a link cable.
Put your game in one of the GBAs and the E-reader in the other then link up turn the GBAs on, and the one with the game click the Mystery Event, and the one with the E-reader scan the card. The do what it says, if you did it all right then you will be able to battle in that house with the locked door.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Well, a more generalized explanation is that Mystery Event allows your game to communicate with other games and other media. the E-card Reader does do the battle E-cards, but it also does the Eon Ticket E-card in a similar manner. In addition, it could be used to connect to another GBA cart in the future or maybe a GCN game. So, to sum it up, it enables your game to "listen" for communication from an external device.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2003
Ok, Umm, Whats nan e-reader and what card do you mean?

Plus i do have the eon ticket but i have no idea what to do with it.

taro

M00, I am n00.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 6, 2003
You can fight Lady Astrid and Gent Nils behind the locked door in Mossdeep.

Back