• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: ThinkGeek is releasing a Poké Ball Waffle Maker

Years
While I'm watching the Incineroar reveal I hunger for Poké Ball waffles…

ktnu_pokemon_poke_ball_waffle_maker_inuse_rev1%202.jpg

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Waffles

Rather than post a 1-word response, I'll simply say this smacks of trying to cash in on the Lets GO craze that may cause little kids hooked on it to want PokeBall shaped waffles. That or they know people like [user]Sheep[/user] or [user]Fairy[/user] or [user]Cherrim[/user] will buy this because they can lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Waffles

Rather than post a 1-word response, I'll simply say this smacks of trying to cash in on the Lets GO craze that may cause little kids hooked on it to want PokeBall shaped waffles. That or they know people like [user]Sheep[/user] or [user]Fairy[/user] or [user]Cherrim[/user] will buy this because they can lol.
I feel so called out LOL. I'd already added it to my christmas list from the moment they sent the email in to Daily about it. :(

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I've never even eaten waffles but I'd still buy this. :p

Have you had Pancakes? Same damn thing except molded into a crisper form that is better able to take Syrup better. Just as there are Blueberry Pancakes, there are Blueberry Waffles. Not that I'd eat them(I prefer plain :D).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I...... Kinda want this. I already have access to a good waffle iron but I still want it.

Years
Part of me actually really wants this tbh.

... But I haven't eaten waffles in goodness knows how long, so I probably wouldn't use it a whole lot. u.u

Back