• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Incineroar revealed in Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
/v and /vp are having a field day from all the salty tears of fans whose desired candidates get deconfirmed.

I would have loved Steenee, but Incineroar is still awesome. I'd take him over Dusk Lycanroc if the devs gave us that choice.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
The fire cat deserved to be picked. He has a great character model and move set for a fighting game.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Cool, I always wanted to main as Tony the Tiger in smash but looks like this is the closest I'll ever get to that dream!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Incineroar seems to be a fine and fitting choice for Smash Bros. because of wide range of wrestling moves. Seeing it in action makes me wonder if this 'mon will make it in Pokkén Tournament DX too.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Me: I want to play Decidueye
Sakurai: (reveals Incineroar)
Me: Oh, OK.
Sakurai: (reveals Incineroar's moveset)
Me: I want to play Incineroar

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm fine with Incineroar. Him auto-posing after attacks sounds all kinds of great to me. Ken - indifferent about. Piranha plant - well that was a heck of a curveball. Looks interesting though!

Amused Kirby was kept alive and the Sakurai love-in for his pink puffball continues. Nice theme for it too.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Haha love it! Those screenshots are priceless. :D

I kinda hoped for Decidueye but Incineroar actually looks really fun to play as! Can't wait to see the new DLC characters too. ^__^

And wow, World of Light looks so much fun?a new and improved Subspace Emissary!

Last edited:
Years
I'm actually pretty darn happy with this, as someone who has grown to really like Incineroar after seeing Kukui's in the anime. Good choice. \o/

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Haha love it! Those screenshots are priceless. :D

I kinda hoped for Decidueye but Incineroar actually looks really fun to play as! Can't wait to see the new DLC characters too. ^__^

And wow, World of Light looks so much fun?a new and improved Subspace Emissary!
World of light does look quite fun. Main worry is that there won't be much interaction between characters is all given likelihood of less cutscenes, which is partly why I liked SE so much.

I do wonder what the DLC characters will be... after all, given the curveball that is piranha plant being a fighter there could be a lot of weird results!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
This is going to be so much fun. I'm happy with his inclusion though I was actually expecting that it would be Decidueye.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I'll be honest, wasn't the biggest fan of the leaks. Incineroar actually looks nice, and is gonna be one of my 6 mains

Back