• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Eelektross is a pure Electric type with Levitate. If you want to hit it super effectively, you have to take a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Skill Swap, Smack Down, Worry Seed, or Gastro Acid with you.

Years

I wrote a fanfic about Ghetsis' eelektross once. He's quirky. Sometimes he gets out of the aquarium Ghetsis keeps him and chases people! He's a carnivorous eel.

Last edited:
Years

There will be fanfics about Ghetsis' other Pokemon. I have an idea for one about how he gets his Hydreigon.

Now that Eelektross is saved. I think the next in the Dex is Elgyem.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Yup, it got a little buried!

I used Elgyem on my team for a while, but since I'm not as big a fan of Beheeyem, it got a little weak so I eventually swapped it for Reuniclus.

Hyzenthlay

Years

True... There are a few Psychic-types to choose from in Unova. I'm quite partial to Swoobat, actually! It grew on me.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Musharna is quite a unique Pokémon, I like it too. Victini is great but I wasn't able to obtain it. Sigilyph drove me crazy in online battles, ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back