• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Mafia Championship Nominations

Who will represent us?

• Aaron

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bardothren

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Abby

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Superjolt

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Salzorrah

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
The PokeCommunity/Underground has been invited to participate in the Mafia Championship again this year. This is a massive event, reportedly the largest cross-forum event there is, so this is a pretty awesome opportunity.

In this thread you may nominate up to three people, including yourself, who you think would be a good representative for PC at the Championship. Nominations will be open for five days, following that we'll run a five day poll to determine who is our rep. In the event of a tie, the winners of the poll will be put into an rng to decide.

For more information about the Mafia Championship, see here.

Years
For the record, if anyone explicitly does not wish to participate - this is also the place to politely decline.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Thanks for the nominations <3

However, I doubt I will be able to be active enough this season. So I will politely decline.

I will nominate Nakuzami and second the nomination of Superjolt.

I will be nominating: Johnny, Bardothren and Who's Kiyo?
FYI Kiyo represented PC last season, so he's not eligible per the post by Thingyman.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'd like to say thank you first to Kiyo for representing us in the previous year! I'm pretty sure we all had our laughs and giggles babe. *gets sussed out*

Anyways, I nominate Johnny, gimmepie, and Mr Cat Dog

Years
I nominate Gimmepie, Johnny and Rabi ( cause he did 24h dub session) which is pretty much same in their mafia tournament. You have to follow everything every hour x

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Flattered by the nominations, but I'll politely decline also. NPM is going to take up a lot of my time, I think!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2020
Thanks for the nominations <3

However, I doubt I will be able to be active enough this season. So I will politely decline.

I will nominate Nakuzami and second the nomination of Superjolt.

FYI Kiyo represented PC last season, so he's not eligible per the post by Thingyman.

You're good, if you want to nominate/send Kiyo. Only finalists from last season are ineligible to participate again this year.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I wouldn't mind seeing Kiyo go again, and I'll also nominate Alex and Naku, but if any of them can't/don't want to I'd go with any of gimmepie, Bard, Nightkrow or Gunner

Hard to narrow it down tbh, there's probably a few more I would nominate too

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
a4bd1298cf061e0deb6d5c9dca7ab8fa.gif

*traumatic babe flashbacks*

Consider this my polite declination to participate. I will vote for Superjolt, Bardothren, and Gunner in case they wanna go.​

Years
Alright the poll is up. Please note that as Johnny said, those who declined their nomination or were deemed to have not been active enough so far this year are not in the poll.

Back