• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Ok here's my Dark/Fairy Pokemon... Keep in mind its nothing original or anything but it's something lmao.

Name: Mitzi
Species: Archangel Pokemon
Type:Dark/Fairy
Ability: Levitate

Base Stats: 350
HP: 60
Attack: 40
Defense: 40
Special Attack: 70
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 60

Evolves into Maleficent <- copyright I know but its a damn good name no?

Name: Maleficent
Species: Archangel
Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Levitate

Base Stats: 550
HP: 80
Attack: 70
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 110
Special Defense: 120
Speed: 90

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Cool Halloween Fairies Code!!! :3

A fairy/bug type spider thats more 'cute' than 'scary' might be my add, to appeal to the taste of those who love to dress in cuter halloween costumes! :P :)

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Name: Decibel, or you can call me Xav. ^^

Favourite Fairies: Well, Primarina, my beautiful Wallace can never be replaced. Gardevior, Cynthia can't either <3. then there is little Yogurt the Sylveon. All Fairy types are great ^^ but those are like my big 3.

When i first played Gen 7, while i wasn't trying to, my whole team was Fairy type. I just could't help it. They are all so cute!! *-* But it is weird to be saying that.. Being a guy and all..

Last edited:
Years
Name: Mystical Ninetales
Favourite Fairies: Wigglytuff, Gardevoir, Alolan Ninetales, & Togekiss

Hello! I intended to join this club quite a while ago. I suppose I got a tad indolent. That being said, I'm incredibly excited to finally be a member!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Name: Mystical Ninetales
Favourite Fairies: Wigglytuff, Gardevoir, Alolan Ninetales, & Togekiss

Hello! I intended to join this club quite a while ago. I suppose I got a tad indolent. That being said, I'm incredibly excited to finally be a member!

Welcome, any thoughts about current or previous discussion? [user]Fairy[/user] had us make teams involving our favorite Pokémon with a stipulation that there be only one pure Fairy Type on the team(note that leaves a bit of a loophole. Doesn't say anything about dual-type Fairy Pokémon). So if you wanted to, you could make a mono-Fairy team hehe. Out of curiosity, if you had to make one, what would it be. As a point of reference, here was mine from not too long ago:

Mawile
Gardevoir
Alolan Ninetales
Azumarill
Togekiss
Mega Altaria

Years
mono fairy team....hmmmmm

for me probably
ninetales-alolan.png
audino-mega.png
whimsicott.png
floette.png
ribombee.png
mawile.png

if I could have two megas, definitely Mega Altaria and Mega Audino!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome Decibel575 and MysticalNinetales! I'll add you all to the list shortly! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Haha, well, I'm still technically on leave and will be for a few days yet but I've got a small window so I figured I'd check my lovely fairies! <333

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So this is a little silly, but I was actually thinking about something that I want to know everyone's opinion on!

If there was one Fairy type Pokémon that you think would work well in Super Smash Bros. what would it be?

Unpopular answer but I actually think Mr. Mime would make for an interesting fighter. Using different defensive / barrier moves that reflect opponent attacks and maybe even a passive healing move. I figure it wouldn't be much of an offensive character like the canon Mr. Mime (and more of a meme), but I think it would be an fun niche! Mimikyu might be neat too if you can design it with huge AOE attacks and some kind of cloaking mechanic to play off of its "desguised" theming.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
interesting question, is pokemon even in smash bros? if not then this is a what if question for if they added pokemon.
Though i wouldnt know, gardivior (forgive my spelling if its wrong) would be fairly insteresting, along with the other form, i forgot the name of.

What if a game was just all fairy types though? Not super smash bros, but nintendo had a game of just fairy type pokemon

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
interesting question, is pokemon even in smash bros? if not then this is a what if question for if they added pokemon.
Though i wouldnt know, gardivior (forgive my spelling if its wrong) would be fairly insteresting, along with the other form, i forgot the name of.

What if a game was just all fairy types though? Not super smash bros, but nintendo had a game of just fairy type pokemon

Tons of Pokémon are in Smash Brothers. Pikachu and Jigglypuff were in the first iteration so to answer Jo's question, we already have a Fairy Type in Jigglypuff. In addition to Pikachu and Jigglypuff, they added Trainer(with three Pokémon that he rotates through in Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard), Pichu, Lucario, Charizard, Greninja and Mewtwo as playable Fighters along with PokeBall items that spawn various Pokémon that do various effects. There were also boss Pokémon added, such as Rayquaza. If we were to add a new Pokémon that happened to be a Fairy Type, my pick would be Mawile with that big meaty claw jaw.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I meant other than jigglypuff. :p But I definitely agree! Give it the option to mega evolve and I bet it would be a great small/heavy fighter. :)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I don't really see a fairy other than Jigglypuff working so much xD Jigglypuff's all tough and cute at the same time and just seems perfect for smash games.

I suppose, though, if I had to pick, maybe Snubbull/Granbull could work due to their more-so toughness (compared to like most fairies) :P But....they don't really have the interesting cute+tough theme that jiggs has to me as much. Jiggly is just perfectly iconic :3

EDIT: OH! I just thought of one that might work!!! might work a lot, in fact :D

Mawile xD Its kind of like Jigglypuff, cute and tough at the same time. And if it mega evolved in the games that would be sooooo cool! :o

Last edited:
Back