• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distrust

Years
doubtful it would have been worded as so if it were that first option

but why so defensive when I was pretty much explicitly casting that doubt onto CB? Buddying could be an option, as it answers both my questions---and would imply he's maf. Bussing could be the answer, as it answers both of my questions---and would imply that you're both maf (cute of you to suggest it as an alternative of being a suspect? slip?)

I'm not being unreasonably defensive here given that you were implying that Josh andI were mafia working together.

which would also imply that he either read GP's posts while skipping Trev's posts (why?) or knows what GP's points are without having read his posts (how?).

As for our comments on bussing... what? I said that Josh bussing Trev was a potential reason for his vote there. I'm pretty confident that isn't the case since it's way too early for that and there was no reason to do so. I was just outlining various alternatives compared to your earlier suggestion.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'm not being unreasonably defensive here given that you were implying that Josh andI were mafia working together

Considering you and jd pulled that stunt before, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that you and CB are doing the same.

Years
Considering you and jd pulled that stunt before, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that you and CB are doing the same.

I've not done it even more times so I guess by your logic it's not unreasonable to assume it's more likely I'm not now.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I've not done it even more times so I guess by your logic it's not unreasonable to assume it's more likely I'm not now.

Uh, no, lmfao. It's not uncommon to see players employ strategies they've used before. A lot of players do it.

Sparkin

Glad to see everyone invested in this. Friendly reminder, the day will end soon, in case you want to do some last minute changes!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
This one?

[*partial snip*]

Does that answer everything clearly enough? I didn't answer the second half of the question because I already had done so very openly.
I meant the part asking about Neon. I know you were random voting Neon before but Trev asked if you thought Neon was sus after Neon had posted, but you hadn't offered an opinion on Neon.
[unvote] Nakuzami
[vote] Trev

The logic of being highly suspicious of someone but not voting them only because they voted you, then back-pedalling and trying to divert all attention to the NL rule, doesn't make any sense to me at all
Wait what are you actually reading lol

What do you think of Neon Sword and GP then?
Personally I'm satisfied by Trev's responses so far

Charlie Brown's last post sounds like he didn't read Trev's posts at all and is piggybacking on GP's posts
which would also imply that he either read GP's posts while skipping Trev's posts (why?) or knows what GP's points are without having read his posts (how?). That comes off more suspect to me than Trev's voting patterns.
Agree about Trev and CB, though I can see CB just trying to skate by too, I could vote CB
8DgQAaJ.png
Glad to see everyone invested in this. Friendly reminder, the day will end soon, in case you want to do some last minute changes!
Just saw this, hopefully not too soon as we still have players who are MIA would really like to see Doof and Neon Sword in here

(btw Sparkin would you be able to tag us for day/night starts?)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Wow, that was a lot.

I've got to say that I empathize a little with Trev here, I feel like there are a couple players that would jump on someone for OMGUS'ing even if they have good reasoning just because of the concept. even though in theory having reasoning with the vote is the exact opposite of an OMGUS, I can still understand the paranoia.

I cannot get a full read on GP, but he's got this thirsty kind of playstyle in him at the moment and I want to think it's town, but I think after some flips I can get more from it.

For now my verdict on this is town v town, and I'd rather hit someone who has been voting without reading fully, a mistake which can severely hurt the town. [Vote] Charlie Brown

Years
I meant the part asking about Neon. I know you were random voting Neon before but Trev asked if you thought Neon was sus after Neon had posted, but you hadn't offered an opinion on Neon.

I already answered that. I don't find him any more or less suss than anyone else really, bar Trev whose posts I don't like.

Sparkin

42e674008b5b78c41e6400f8fc0fb4b0ca21212c_hq.gif

What a great first day of classes, students! We had a lot of fun, plenty of learning, and gratuitous death!

I can't think of a better way to end it than a SUMMARY EXECUTION!

We say goodbye to Trev. He will be scarecely remembered and remotely missed. A funny little coincidence, in middle school he graduated with the superlative "most likely to be summarily executed day 1 of high school!"

Aren't coincidences fun?!?!? I sure love them.

Well, good night students and make sure you get your beauty sleep because there's going to be a lot of killing needing to be done tomorrow.

Good luck surviving the night!

Sweet dreams!

Oh, and also don't forget to send in your night actions!

Trev was lynched. They were:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
1gss9v.jpg

Hm... so... here we are. I - a humble, innocent man, simply trying to add humor to a dark, twisted situation - just died a horrible, gruesome death. Who, might you ask, is to blame for this death? I think we know the answer. His name, as many of you know, is a combination of a greedy exclamation often made by children and a delicious baked good often made by grandmothers. He was backed by another killer, donning the name of a popular children's cartoon character in a series named after a type of tree nut. Simply sadistic.

I don't want to say, "Lynch them for the Mafia traitor scum they are," but... actually, no, I do. Lynch them for the Mafia traitor scum they are. Oh, and I told you so.

giphy.gif

Sparkin

Nkvm2zZ.png

MgntjqV.png
They say, "impossible is a word that's only found in a fool's dictionary"...

MgntjqV.png
Obviously, it's impossible to use a word that's not in your dictionary.

MgntjqV.png
If someone can actually make the impossible possible - such as you actually killing one of the traitors...

MgntjqV.png
You can truly call that person someone who doesn't have the impossible!​

Axqngry.png

THE END

Sparkin

Monokuma likes despair. So for no reason at all you'll have to wait extra 24 hours (since the night phase post) before Day 2 begins!

giphy.gif

Sparkin

DING DONG BING BONG

Goooood morning!

Congratulations to all those who made it through the night!

monokuma-gif-3.gif

gimmepie was killed. They were:
Spoiler:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
doubtful it would have been worded as so if it were that first option

but why so defensive when I was pretty much explicitly casting that doubt onto CB? Buddying could be an option, as it answers both my questions---and would imply he's maf. Bussing could be the answer, as it answers both of my questions---and would imply that you're both maf (cute of you to suggest it as an alternative of being a suspect? slip?)
Naku is there a reason you never voted? Because going by this and your preceding post, it sounds like there should have been a vote on CB or GP
I mean I agree that GP was a town read, but what do you have to say about the suspicion on you from last phase?
jd where do you stand on CB and Neon currently?
RIP gimmiepie, there goes my top town read.
Do you have any other reads at all?

On another note I totally forgot that EC is in this game - only one post from him but it was really early D1

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Naku is there a reason you never voted? Because going by this and your preceding post, it sounds like there should have been a vote on CB or GP
Bc I got called into work earlier than expected and ended up forgetting

That's legit the only reason lol. Irritated that I didn't and it resulted in Trev still being lynched

Back