• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Mimikyu Fantasy Tutorial

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2022
Hello. I'm mr. S, and today I will teach you how to make Mimikyu multiple fantasies in Pokémon Essentials v17.2.​

First, you will download this resource: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i1jfoe5ea3iqk55/Mimikyu_Fantasy_Pack_by_Mr._S.rar/file
And add this in PBS/pokemonforms.txt
Spoiler:

Now, you will create a new event. This event will be responsible for changing the fantasy of Mimikyu. This example is in portuguese (I'm brazilian), but with the help of a translator you can easily understand.
janela.png

This is the event script:
Spoiler:

In the .rar archive, you can found the NPC and fantasies graphics, and just paste the NPC into the Graphics / Characters folder and the sprite you want in Graphics / Battlers. Creedits are needed.

Here a example of Mimikyu after the fantasy change:
mimikyu.png
You can change the fantasy number in "pkmn.form=2" in the script

Here you can see more examples:
mimikyuW.png
pumpkaboo disguise.png

And this is the post. Thank You, and sorry for any inconveniences. Bye!​

Last edited:

Uzagi

the bunny
Years
This is AWESOME!
The main pokémon of my game will be a Mimikyu so it'll be very useful.
Thank you so much!

(Muito bom, cara!)

Uzagi

the bunny
Years
does anyone have a clue of how to setup the busted form to match the outfit? I have made plenty but no clues on how to match the Mimikyu Busted Form

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
does anyone have a clue of how to setup the busted form to match the outfit? I have made plenty but no clues on how to match the Mimikyu Busted Form

For anyone interested in this question, I posted a possible solution over on relic castle.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2022

I don't tested it, but I think it's just set up in the Disguise script.

Back