• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help creating a title(If I like your title, I'll give you full credit)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Okay, so I'm having a mental/writers block. I can't think of a title for my new fic.

It mainly consits of Giratina, Shaymin, Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit in the Reverse World(Like Platinum). Dialga and Palkia will be in there too, but they don't play such a big role.

If you could help me think of a title, I'd greatly apreciate it and give you full credit if I use your title.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
What genre? I can't do titles without a genre. And is it a oneshot or chapterfic? I need a few more details, but I could certainly help you then.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Well, genre goes a long way towards what the title could be. If you're thinking a darker story, you could go with something like Twisted or Distorted, to emphasise the whole Torn World thing. (No, you can't have Torn, I already wrote that =D) Or you could go something a bit longer (I'm a big fan of one-word titles), like Battle on the Other Side or something, depending on what actually happens in the fic. Is there a battle on the other side?

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
I don't think anyone can really think of a good title with just the information you've given us. If your story's already partially written, you could try posting a draft and asking for comments on that. As it is now, no one can really help you if you don't have so much as details of the plot or even a genre.

Nevertheless, I feel like guessing at the plot and tone of your story, so here goes:

Happy, Fun Times in the Reverse World

or,

Ruthless, Bloody Mayhem in the Reverse World

Misheard Whisper

Years
Happy, Fun Times in the Reverse World

or,

Ruthless, Bloody Mayhem in the Reverse World
*headdesk*

Anyway, how about Dark Fate? Or even, um, Tipping the Balance? On a similar note, why not A Delicate Equation?

If I'm overloading you with these, please do tell. It's just that I love thinking up titles.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Oops. *stops piling titles on ~Hikari~* Right, sorry. ^_^ At least, this may help you get over your writer's block. Some of the titles you don't use could even be adapted into chapter titles.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Hmm. You're very smart ^^ I wrote down all the titles and crossed each one out when I landed on the number "6"

Ex.
Dark Fate-1
Tipping the Balance-2
A Delicate Equation-3
Twisted-4
Distorted-5
Battle on The Other Side-6

Dark Fate-1
Tipping the Balance-2
A Delicate Equation-3
Twisted-4
Distorted-5