• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

davros99

pikazard
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
I love it! I just hope you are going to add another soon maybe one of the Jhoto series.

Years
Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Also, are shinies less rare in this? I found one quite early and so did the only other person I know who's playing it haha.
You can always go back to the pond and with an empty slot in the party hunt for the Squirtle to see whether that event is still alive or not.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Metapod, I found a huge bug, if you heal at the Pokémon center close to where you would do the Charmander event, then have an Abra teleport it would bring you to the Pokémon center in Gringy City

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
I have no idea how... but I lost my raft.
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Does anyone know where to find a written walkthrough of pokemon ashgray
I have a slow connection so it is hard to load the videos, help would be appreciated

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Why in the world would you use Teleport?!
This should have been removed... Teleport almost always bugs in hacks.
well I captured an abra so I could teleport after doing a little grinding so I wouldn't need to walk back to a healing spot

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
Hello guys, I am a newcomer in pokecommunity, this is actually my first post, and I have a couple of questions about this game, Pokemon Ash Gray. First of all, I would like to ask how can I get my Butterfree back from the exchange? The ship wrecked, I got out and with bad luck I saved it right away... Am I left with this raticate?

Some more, where can I get more everstones so that I won't have to press B every time a starter (Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander) levels up? Bulbasaur carries one, how about the other two?

Oh, and one more. I read that both Primeape and Charizard won't obey easily. When will they? I read somewhere around page 105-110 on this topic that primeape obeys after the grand prix battle. If so, how about Charizard?

Thanks !

(Note: do you know when the next version will be available? I got really excited with this hack, as much as with the Light Platinum one! Thanks and greetings from Greece!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
Just a technical question, how exactly do I get this to play on my Android emulator? I have a ROM of FireRed already, and the AshGray file downloaded. The emulator is MyBoy Free if that helps

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Charizard wont obey you until the Charizard Chills event which is not included in this beta so you will have to wait for the next one

Years
I got to the slowpoke & surfing pikachu place, did the event where he surfed with his pikachu to the mountain top. Then, I forgot to go back into the house to battle him (saw it in a guide), and skipped the slowpoke/shelder event too. Then did everything up to the indigo league, semi-final round, Then I saw those 2 events on tutorials, and wanted to go back and do it, and it keeps saying "The current is too strong to swim". Then I checked the Key Pocket and my Raft was gone! I warped to the old man in cinnabar, and he wouldn't give me a new one >:[
You know you can always get YAPE to get another raft back but as the story does not allows you to get raft then there must be another way you can swim unless the story does not allows you to travel in water yet

Does anyone know where to find a written walkthrough of pokemon ashgray
I have a slow connection so it is hard to load the videos, help would be appreciated
No one has made a written walk through for this hack so feel free to make one of your own. But if you are stucked somewhere in the hack then you can always check the first page of the thread for FAQs or post your questions here in the thread

Hello guys, I am a newcomer in pokecommunity, this is actually my first post, and I have a couple of questions about this game, Pokemon Ash Gray. First of all, I would like to ask how can I get my Butterfree back from the exchange? The ship wrecked, I got out and with bad luck I saved it right away... Am I left with this raticate?

Some more, where can I get more everstones so that I won't have to press B every time a starter (Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander) levels up? Bulbasaur carries one, how about the other two?

Oh, and one more. I read that both Primeape and Charizard won't obey easily. When will they? I read somewhere around page 105-110 on this topic that primeape obeys after the grand prix battle. If so, how about Charizard?

Thanks !

(Note: do you know when the next version will be available? I got really excited with this hack, as much as with the Light Platinum one! Thanks and greetings from Greece!
First of all there is only one Everstone in the hack. Maybe there is another one so you have to press B button to cancel evolutions. Secondly Charizard will obey you but only after the Charizard Chills episode is done which is not completed yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Losing a Raft is a part of story... you should be able to continue through warp system.

@alien: You should really be careful about multiple posting and correct it by yourself if it's done... :/

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
could someone plz help. I`m outside Vermillion City whenever I try to see the summary of any of my pokemon the game freezes on a gray screen except the music still plays. plz help

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
After losing the raft

you can travel on water after the Fit to be Tide event where you get Lapras
it is only available on beta 4.0

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I cant deposit any more than like 10 items into my PC item storage, and so i cant fight the elite 4, any help?

thanks!

Back