• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapie! Happy to see you.
The trade sounds perf. Small chance I can trade tonight since I haven't heard back from my board game friends. If they do get back to me, I can probably trade tomorrow night and for sure Thursday night.
Let me know what works!
Sure! I'll have them cloned and I'll wait for a message from you :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm interested in the following events:

Psyduck - lvl 20 - ??? - 2276 - 2016 - Lax - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fire - Pok?mon Center - Masuda's Psyduck
Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground - Wifi
Mew - lvl 50 - EUKALIA - 1000 - 2008 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pokemon Ranch - GER
Mew - lvl 50 - ????? - 7157 - 2007 - Serious - x/x/29/x/x/x - Bug - Pok?Festa - Pal City

I have following up for trade and you can choose the ones that interest you:

Shiny Druddigon - 2012 - Yours - Yours - Pokemon Centre - Year of the Dragon
Hat pikas (kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova)
PC Evee's colorful friends (sylveon, leafeon, vaporeon)
alolan toonverse diglett,vulpix

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'm interested in the following events:

Psyduck - lvl 20 - ??? - 2276 - 2016 - Lax - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fire - Pok?mon Center - Masuda's Psyduck
Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground - Wifi
Mew - lvl 50 - EUKALIA - 1000 - 2008 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel - Pokemon Ranch - GER
Mew - lvl 50 - ????? - 7157 - 2007 - Serious - x/x/29/x/x/x - Bug - Pok?Festa - Pal City

I have following up for trade and you can choose the ones that interest you:

Shiny Druddigon - 2012 - Yours - Yours - Pokemon Centre - Year of the Dragon
Hat pikas (kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova)
PC Evee's colorful friends (sylveon, leafeon, vaporeon)
alolan toonverse diglett,vulpix
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation. I'm also going on vacation this weekend from Friday until Monday.

For the four you listed, I'll go for Diglett, Vulpix, Sylveon, and Leafeon.
Hope that works for you! Happy to trade M-Th nights MST this week or I'm back to my normal times after next Monday.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation. I'm also going on vacation this weekend from Friday until Monday.

For the four you listed, I'll go for Diglett, Vulpix, Sylveon, and Leafeon.
Hope that works for you! Happy to trade M-Th nights MST this week or I'm back to my normal times after next Monday.

That'll be great. Can I change the Pok?Festa - Pal City Mew to the 2005 movie mew level 35? ( btw do you have this movie mew as an UT event as well?)

Rest of the deal is rock solid. Around what time during your trip?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
That'll be great. Can I change the Pok?Festa - Pal City Mew to the 2005 movie mew level 35? ( btw do you have this movie mew as an UT event as well?)

Rest of the deal is rock solid. Around what time during your trip?

For sure we can change it! Unfortunately, I do not have an UT Movie Mew. I have the lvl 35 and lvl 62 ones. Haven't been able to track down an UT one yet, but those are considerably harder to find from Gen III events.

I'm free tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7-10:30 MST. Let me know which works best. Will you need clones of your pokes?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
For sure we can change it! Unfortunately, I do not have an UT Movie Mew. I have the lvl 35 and lvl 62 ones. Haven't been able to track down an UT one yet, but those are considerably harder to find from Gen III events.

I'm free tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7-10:30 MST. Let me know which works best. Will you need clones of your pokes?

I'll take the level 35 one. Its around 2:40pm there right now? We can trade at 8:30pm MST tonight as I'll have a few minutes before going to work. Sadly yes I'll need clones of my poke.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey MechaMoth! I just did something incredibly stupid, which was multitask and not pay attention to the cloning procedures in my Pokemon Emerald, and I ended up accidentally deleting my own, legitimate MYSTRY Mew that I picked up at TRU when I was a kid. RIP. T_T It's game data, ultimately, I guess, and it's a common event, so there's that.

So, I'd like to offer something from my shop for your Timid MYSTRY Mew so that I can reclaim my lost one, lol... I have the JPN Pokemon Smash! Zoroark, Hayley Phione, and JPN Movie 8 Regigigas if you're interested, as I see they're on your Wants list. I also just updated my shop recently with lots of older events, so if you want to give it a look through, that'd be fine. (: I added some rare events like the KOR 2009 Character Fair Shaymin. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'll take the level 35 one. Its around 2:40pm there right now? We can trade at 8:30pm MST tonight as I'll have a few minutes before going to work. Sadly yes I'll need clones of my poke.

No problem about clones! Since we'll be doing 8 trades overall (so you an get your originals back) and it takes me 3-5 minutes to clone, can you spare 25 minutes for the trade? Just want to make sure you're not late for work! Otherwise, I can do tonight.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
No problem about clones! Since we'll be doing 8 trades overall (so you an get your originals back) and it takes me 3-5 minutes to clone, can you spare 25 minutes for the trade? Just want to make sure you're not late for work! Otherwise, I can do tonight.

If you're not able to trade right now then the fixed time works fine for me.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey MechaMoth! I just did something incredibly stupid, which was multitask and not pay attention to the cloning procedures in my Pokemon Emerald, and I ended up accidentally deleting my own, legitimate MYSTRY Mew that I picked up at TRU when I was a kid. RIP. T_T It's game data, ultimately, I guess, and it's a common event, so there's that.

So, I'd like to offer something from my shop for your Timid MYSTRY Mew so that I can reclaim my lost one, lol... I have the JPN Pokemon Smash! Zoroark, Hayley Phione, and JPN Movie 8 Regigigas if you're interested, as I see they're on your Wants list. I also just updated my shop recently with lots of older events, so if you want to give it a look through, that'd be fine. (: I added some rare events like the KOR 2009 Character Fair Shaymin. Let me know what you think!
Oh no, Flan! That's terrible! Game data or not, you build attachments to these make believe things, and that really stings!

I'll go for the Regigigas, if you can. I'll look through your updated list and let you know anything that I spot. I basically go for any event that I don't have, but that's mostly variable on personal taste. My wants section is more so a guide.

I can trade in a couple hours. I'm about to go out to dinner now.
*EDIT* I might go to a coffeeshop and play board games after dinner. Later in the week might be better. Wednesday or Thursday preference?

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Oh, I can trade now, if that works better! Let me make sure everything is cloned. 10 minutes?

Hey you accidentally got one mew mixed up. instead of the Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy you gave me a level 50 pokefesta pal city one.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey you accidentally got one mew mixed up. instead of the Mew - lvl 5 - ??? - 11219 - 2010 - Hardy you gave me a level 50 pokefesta pal city one.
Oh shoot! I'll come back after we finish trading things back and get you that one. You can keep the Pokefiesta one!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Oh shoot! I'll come back after we finish trading things back and get you that one. You can keep the Pokefiesta one!

Its okay all these Japanese OT are so confusing. Thanks for the trade as well as the extra Mew :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I usually go based on Trainer IDs, too. So, I'm surprised I missed it. I must be so hungry for dinner.
Anyway, I'm back on with your correct Mew.

Thank you so much and enjoy your dinner :)

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I'm interested in your UT Shiny Thundurus and 07181 Adamant ANA Pikachu. I'll trade an UT Shiny Terrakion and this Serperior

497 - Serperior - 2013 - PCTH - 5223 - Pok?mon Center 15th Anniversary - Tohoku

Also do you mind if I point out some gen 3 hacks you have on your list?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back