• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Pyrite

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Please keep your conversation/argument out of this thread, and if criticism is to be posted, it must be constructive.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
One bug I've found in the game is that if you trade the Rattata for Meep the Mareep, it will disobey you even if you have badges normally corresponding to certain levels it is under. It has been disobeying me since level 12, I believe. Or it is... intentional?

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
Hm... Well it makes no mention of the levels, but yes, I do have two badges and Meep is still ignoring orders and loafing around and using other moves instead.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Do you have 2 or more badges? Because Pokemon in my game don't start obeying you up to level 20 unless you have 2 badges.

Heh, that's actually pretty interesting. So you've gotta train them the hard way up to 20 first? The 'Gary'(gen1)/ 'Paul'(gen4) way up to 20 and then they'll start to acknowledge you being their master?

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
As soon as I got that third badge, Meep started obeying me again. I'll let you know what happens after I get Meep up past level 20.

Years
Hey I'm kinda new here...............actually I made this account with the purpose of asking this question, and for the record, your game is amazing; the idea of playing as a team rocket member is great(plus having two starters). Anyways, I just beat the first gym leader and I cant get out of the room; the stairs pretty much act like a wall, any idea why this could be happening?

actually never mind just got past the stairs by spamming the left arrow key and 'c'. Your games still awesome!!!!

Last edited:

thepsynergist

A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
Years
Hey I'm kinda new here...............actually I made this account with the purpose of asking this question, and for the record, your game is amazing; the idea of playing as a team rocket member is great(plus having two starters). Anyways, I just beat the first gym leader and I cant get out of the room; the stairs pretty much act like a wall, any idea why this could be happening?

actually never mind just got past the stairs by spamming the left arrow key and 'c'. Your games still awesome!!!!

I haven't worked on this game in a while, for fear that it lacked interest. I should start working again. I just got Pokemon'ed out for a bit, but I should at least finish this game

What you have to do is press enter on the stairs. It was a bug that I will fix. I had the event be on "talk" rather than on step.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I haven't worked on this game in a while, for fear that it lacked interest. I should start working again. I just got Pokemon'ed out for a bit, but I should at least finish this game

What you have to do is press enter on the stairs. It was a bug that I will fix. I had the event be on "talk" rather than on step.

yeah i didnt know you were still working on this...

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2020
I am loving this. I like the twist for story. actually being the baddies not fighting them. a change the games needed. i will keep following this for updates. kinda just started but the way its set up is nice. im enjoying this. best of luck to you

edit: damn some thing awesome to share. only just got the pokemon that you get from the lab, went back to base and my charmander got pokerus :D sweet

Last edited:

thepsynergist

A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
Years
I am loving this. I like the twist for story. actually being the baddies not fighting them. a change the games needed. i will keep following this for updates. kinda just started but the way its set up is nice. im enjoying this. best of luck to you

edit: damn some thing awesome to share. only just got the pokemon that you get from the lab, went back to base and my charmander got pokerus :D sweet

I'm beginning to wonder if my game has a mind of its own. It seems that everytime I test my game, one of my Pokemon get the Pokerus in the first hour. I've a theory that maybe genetically engineered pokemon are more susceptible to the disease. >.>

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
I'm beginning to wonder if my game has a mind of its own. It seems that everytime I test my game, one of my Pokemon get the Pokerus in the first hour. I've a theory that maybe genetically engineered pokemon are more susceptible to the disease. >.>

My teams have also contracted the Pokerus on each of my playthroughs! I thought the virus was an intentional design choice, due to your starter being genetically enhanced.

Back