• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite place on Sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Sunyshore! I love it there. I love walking on the elevated floor and it having a beachy feel to it. Plus, you can visit Jasmine there! One of my favorite Johto leaders!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
Snowpoint city and lake Acuity. I'm a person who likes the snow and wind... I also connected to Spear pillar.

Years
I loved Pastoria, Hearthome, and Snowpoint. :D I'm not entirely sure why I liked Pastoria so much (maybe it was because it was near a rainy route...?) but Hearthome was because of the poffin making and Amity Square. I used to be addicted to growing berries, so I had a lot to use when making poffins~ And walking around with some of your Pokemon before HG/SS was an amazing experience. It sucked that it could only be "cute" Pokemon at first, though...

Snowpoint was snowy and had the most relaxing music ever. And I liked going into Candice's gym and playing around with the ice and snowballs. :3 I also enjoyed the villa a ton, too. It was so...fancyish. XD It was a good place to relax in.

Grotesque

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2014
Team Galactic HQ

The music and battles here were great. I also liked how they had warp panels and beds in the middle of nowhere.

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
Rotom's Room. I love Rotom so much and the diary was so sweet.
And my own villa. The place is relaxing and it was fun to fill furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back