• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3Movies, Magic and More~The Disney Fan Club <3

Years
<3Movies, Magic and More~The Disney Fan Club <3
Owner: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

disney_cinemacon-banner.jpeg

Introduction

220px-Mickey_Mouse.png

Disney is one of the worlds greatest studios, famous for its films and TV shows ever since the first half of the 2oth centaury.
Presented in drawn animated form, CGI form or even live action thier is Disney content out there for everyone to enjoy.
Enriched with hundreds of characters from Mice to Princesses, Heros and Villains and stories based from Beloved Fairy tales to classic literary works from the likes of Shakespeare, Dickens and J.M. Barrie Disney has a tale for all occasions.
So whether you a fan of Mickey mouse and his friends who started it all, the classic animated movies like Snow White Bambi and the Lion King, the Pixar wonders like Toy story and cars or the Modern day charm of Wreak it Ralph or Frozen or anything else in-between, join up and help spread the fun and magic of the Disney Universe.

Rules

Buzz_Lightyear.png

1 All Pokecommunity rules and Pokecommunity Fanclub and Group rules must be followed:

2 Be nice and respectable to other club members.

3 Enjoy yourself and have fun.

4 In order to join the Club you must fill in a Join up Form:

Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Favourite Disney Film: Frozen
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Elsa, Rapunzel, Anna
Answer a Topic:

Group Members

[FONT=&quot]Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer: Elsa, Rapunzel, Anna
[FONT=&quot]Bay Alexison: Basil, Mulan, Lady
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Judge Mandolore Shepard: [/FONT][/FONT]Chernobog, Mushu, Stitch
cream: Alice, Tinker Bell, Piglet
Digimon Kaiser:Mushu, Simba, Genie
Sopheria:Simba, Winnie The Pooh, Emperor Cusco
brygarde
:Merida, Elsa, and Piglet
bluestars83: Dory, Dug and Baymax
Meng Jiaxin蒙嘉信:Aurora, Minnie Mouse, Prince Philipp

elsa%20for%20fangroup_zpsnvxxst6s.png

Topics

Simba_Nala.jpg

What was the First Disney Film you watched?

[FONT=&quot]Do you prefer the classic animation films, CGI films or live action films?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What is your Favorite Disney SEQUEL?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With Avengers II out now and Star Wars the Force awakens out soon, what do you think of Disney branching out and buying existing properties like Marvel and Star Wars? [/FONT]​

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Oh, this sounds fun!

Username: Bay Alexison
Favourite Disney Film: The Great Mouse Detective
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Basil, Mulan, Lady

What was the first Disney film you watched?

I think it was Snow White. I remember on one of my sister's birthdays, my mom bought the movie for us.

Do you prefer the classic animation films, CGI films or live action films?

I like animation and CGI films about the same and I prefer them over to live action films. The live action ones aren't as memorable to me.

(Woops, forgot to write my answer to the second topic).

Last edited:
Years
Oh, this sounds fun!

Username: Bay Alexison
Favourite Disney Film: The Great Mouse Detective
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Basil, Mulan, Lady

I think it was Snow White. I remember on one of my sister's birthdays, my mom bought the movie for us.

I like animation and CGI films about the same and I prefer them over to live action films. The live action ones aren't as memorable to me.

(Woops, forgot to write my answer to the second topic).

Hey Bay, welcome to the club.

Lady is a great character, as is Lady and the tramp as a film, I really like the animal based films.

I to prefer the animated films but there are some good live action ones like Pirates of the Caribbean.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Well I might as join this recreated club

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Disney Film: Victory Through Air Power
Favorite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Chernobog, Mushu, Stitch

What was the first Disney film you watched?: I actually don't remember which Disney film was the first one I watched.

Do you prefer the classic animation films, CGI films, or live action films?: I actually like all three kinds.

Years
Well I might as join this recreated club

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Disney Film:
Favorite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Chernobog, Mushu, Stitch

What was the first Disney film you watched?: I actually don't remember which Disney film was the first one I watched.

Do you prefer the classic animation films, CGI films, or live action films?: I actually like all three kinds.

Hi Judge Mandolore Shepard welcome to the club, I have never seen Victory through Air power, but it looks really cool and I will try to watch it at some point, I quite like the Disney WWII propaganda films, I really liked the one about Donald Duck having the dream about living in Germany, but I can't remember its name though.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Hi Judge Mandolore Shepard welcome to the club, I have never seen Victory through Air power, but it looks really cool and I will try to watch it at some point, I quite like the Disney WWII propaganda films, I really liked the one about Donald Duck having the dream about living in Germany, but I can't remember its name though.

The one where Donald Duck has a dream about living in Germany is Der Fuehrer's Face.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
Username: cream
Favourite Disney Film: Alice in Wonderland
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Alice, Tinker Bell, Piglet

i believe it was pocahontas. not only that, but according to my parents, it was the first movie i've ever watched. :D

definitely the classics. i love the old disney movies! i don't hate the cgi films though, but i haven't been keeping up consistently with them. i've mostly watched the oldest ones, such as a bug's life and toy story (my personal favorite pixar films :3).

Years
Username: cream
Favourite Disney Film: Alice in Wonderland
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Alice, Tinker Bell, Piglet

i believe it was pocahontas. not only that, but according to my parents, it was the first movie i've ever watched. :D

definitely the classics. i love the old disney movies! i don't hate the cgi films though, but i haven't been keeping up consistently with them. i've mostly watched the oldest ones, such as a bug's life and toy story (my personal favorite pixar films :3).

Hey Cream, welcome to the club, Toy story is one of my favourite Pixar films, but I prefer cars if I am honest.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favourite Disney Film: The Lion King
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Mushu, Simba, Genie
Answer a Topic: The 2D animations are the most nostalgic to me. I'm pretty sure he first movie I saw in theaters was The Lion King. Still my favorite, always will be. If I ever have kids, and I introduce them to Disney (or animated movies in general), I'll start with The Lion King.

Years
Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favourite Disney Film: The Lion King
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Mushu, Simba, Genie
Answer a Topic: The 2D animations are the most nostalgic to me. I'm pretty sure he first movie I saw in theaters was The Lion King. Still my favorite, always will be. If I ever have kids, and I introduce them to Disney (or animated movies in general), I'll start with The Lion King.

Hey Digimon Kaiser welcome to the club. The Lion king is certainly a 90's classic xD.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I'll start a rather different discussion.

Favorite Disney SEQUEL?!

Mine has to be The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. Almost as good as the original, but not quite....

Bay

Years
Favorite Disney SEQUEL?!

I admit I haven't seen very much of Disney sequels. I remember getting Simba's Pride for my birthday years ago and I enjoyed it a lot. The two Toy Story sequels are also ones I really like a lot.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
Favorite Disney SEQUEL?!
yeah, i'll have to go with toy story 2. it was pretty much as good as the first one for me, which is rare because i tend to dislike sequels.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Speaking of sequels... Awhile back Disney Junior announced a spinoff TV series of The Lion King, called The Lion Guard, which should begin airing at some point before the end of the year.

Apparently, Simba and Nala will have another cub, and new characters will be introduced as his friends.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Anybody have any favorite Disney songs?

I have six favorites right now.

6. Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
5. Great Spirits (Brother Bear)
4. Hellfire (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
3. I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)
2. Son of Man (Tarzan)
1. Circle of Life (The Lion King)

Years
Me, me, me

At the moment I am kinda obsessed with:

1.Sugar rush (Wreak it Ralph)
2.Let it go (Frozen)
3.For the First time in forever (Frozen)
4.Wreak it Ralph (Wreak it Ralph)
5 Ive got a Dream (Taangled)
6.Something that I want Tangled
7.Do you want to build a snowman (Frozen)
8.Love is an open door (Frozen)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Username: Sopheria
Favourite Disney Film: Bambi
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Simba, Winnie The Pooh, Emperor Cusco
Answer a Topic:

Snow White. I had to really think about this one, but I do remember I got a bunch of Disney VHSs for Christmas when I was 4, and Snow White was the first one I watched :)

Also, my favorite Disney songs, off the top of my head:
He Lives In You (Lion King 2)
Hellfire (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Paint With All The Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
Prince Ali (Aladdin)
The Work Song (Cinderella, the one the mice sing when they're making her dress)

Back