• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 5, 2017
hello well i like the game but it is only has a down side too it that you can,resize the screen lol can you fix that or tell if there is keybind to fix it lol

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
hello well i like the game but it is only has a down side too it that you can,resize the screen lol can you fix that or tell if there is keybind to fix it lol

Options -> Screen size

You can also press Alr+Enter to put it in fullscreen mode, but it looks a bit wonky

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 28, 2017
;-;has anyone found any other use of the cheat engine in the game for 2.4? I've been trying some things and nothing works. Any way to get rare candies, master balls, or xp boost?

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen May 19, 2017
So I Heard Something About Oak Giving A Random Shiny (?)
Is That True And Where Do I Find It?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
It is true and I don't remember where exactly but It's at the end of the current demo, outside of the pokemon center once you enter and leave it.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
is there a super rod in the current version?

No. Not yet.
But all Pokemon that could only be caught with the Super rod in the originals (Krabby, Shellder, Horsea, Dratini) can be caught with the Good rod in this game (although rarer).

Years
When ChippyYYZ posted that link, wow, mind blown.
+25% to the highest stat on a fusion?
An explanation for the weird Magnemite Fusion issue?
(also, if the starters only use their primary element, that's a conundrum to those people who start with the now-water/steel blastoise)

The Thrilling Adventures of a Spriter:
5b88442851.png

Scratch spriting pixels everywere.
Although those shiny colours make the Charizard/venusaur look like a gloom
3a8627f509.png

A conundrum

Also
Issue:
Okay, so we decided we wanted to grab Aerodactyl
We'd gotten the Amber, but never talked to the scientist in Vermillion.
So we go talk to him, give him the Dome fossil, and off he goes.
We also go to Pewter, get the kabuto, hand over Old Amber, go deposit the kabuto and wait.
Return to the revival office...
They give us another Kabuto, went '???', and talked to the lady again.
"it was ???????? like I thought." what. Have 6 pokemon in party, so go deposit Mystery Kabuto #2 and another pokemon.
Return
"it was ???????? like I thought."
8733027445.png

Staring at this for a while... Is it that the species number is set to 0 (no pokemon) instead of 142 (aerodactyl)?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 6, 2017
There's a few bugs/graphics i'm noticing as i start out on here. although they're real minor and i don't see an impact in my gameplay due to them, i thought it'd be nice to see it cleaned up anytime down the road. here's a list of them:
° walking in/out of doors; in one case, you have to be on one side of the doorway to enter (one good example of this is the door into S.S Anne). in another, quickly exiting and coming back causes you to stop and seemingly unable to access the door (just walking away and back to the door fixes this)

°The PokeCenter in Pewter City, when you go to heal the pokemon, your pokeballs stay in the back counter after you're done.

° Charchu, Squirtchu, and Bulbchu (seen from a trainer NPC) are showing sloppy sprite graphics in battle. as a demo, they're fine and im not hindered by it, but if you continue making this a great game, those'll need to be buffed out (eventually, most pokemon may need touchups anyway, so save this for last as far as priority goes).

°In Vermillion City, there's an npc walking around near the pokecenter. occasionally he tends to stop right on the bridge near it, causing the possibility of being unable to pass the bridge. walking right behind the npc seems to cause him to move, so you can get through eventually, but it seems like a time consumer if anything.

° although not necessary, and probably just adds more data for the game, there aren't any actions showing you cutting a tree down to access other areas. i was a little bummed about that, but if that isn't possible it's not really important to the game.

°wouldn't call this one a bug, but definately part of the graphics id think. when it gets into night time, there are times when it gets so dark you can't see where you're going. i haven't tried using flash in this condition yet, but either that or lightening up the night time could be a relief for me at least.

°again, this is probably to save time, or save space on the game file, but having a clean game is what i respect in all games. so when i saw the fused pokemon in battle on my side of the team, i noticed they don't have backs. and they always show their fronts to us in whatever sprite form we go to. i thought that would be a hassle to change, but hopefully i can see those backs one day ^.^

°Using the Bicycle; it looks wobbly and seeminly slower than actually running around. that might need some fixing.

°not sure at this point if this was intended or not, but the Thunder badge from Vermillion City ends up in the 4th badge slot. I'm an old school nerd, so i know from experience that the 4th badge is Erika in Celadon City. if this was intended, disregard this.

°When going into rock tunnel heading to lavender town- using flash doesn't immediately brighten the area, and only after i went into a battle did the aoe get larger.

°Lass Julia west of Lavender Town - after beating her ditto-clefairy fusion, her pokemon remains on screen even while the shifting process begins.

as a last resort, i wanted to ask if there were any way we could see what we were getting out of a fusion? like for example, you use a dna splicer on a charmeleon and select an ivysaur as the 2nd pokemon. what do you get out of it? a fire/poison pokemon? a fire/Grass? do you lose fire and grass and get a single poison pokemon named charsaur or ivymeleon? i think knowing that beforehand is important for me if i plan on catching all the pokemon. and saying that much, i also wondered whether we get more space in our pcs for pokemon? i noticed there are 720 slots right now... but how many unlock, if any? there are 22,801 pokemon out there so i think i'd expect that much done in the game.

sorry for the long post, and thank you for such an entertaining game!
-Ayano

Last edited:
Years
of all the pokemon, you think it's the pikachu fusions that are... do we take it you've never seen a beedrill-bodied fusion? Those guys are really something. Something horrifying.
For the most part the sprites are from the fusion generator, which. apparently is not a program that pays much mind to colours. (like, you'd think it'd at least say 'this is black, it will stay black', but no.)
(also in terms of sprites, you've got to consider that every pokemon needs four different sprites- we've done 33 fusions of our own, and for them 132 total sprites (front sprite, back sprite, and a shiny for each)(also, each one, depending on what it is... can be quite time consuming if you want to do your own)- that'd total nearly 100000 sprites to do if they were all cleaned up)

What you'll be getting out of a fusion is pretty easy (just... don't get us started on the abilities though because... ????)
A Charmeleon and Ivysaur will produce a Fire/Grass or Grass/Fire type (because the starters are set to only carry over their Primary type)
Rules of fusion:
> Stronger/higher levelled pokemon becomes the head (equal levelled pokemon makes it random)
> Pokemon selected first when fusing will carry over its IVs, attacks, Ability value, gender value, nature, capture info, pokeball, etc.
> Fusion takes the primary type of the head pokemon and the secondary type of the body pokemon (with exceptions- if the body is a single type, that type becomes the secondary type. Certain pokemon also break the rule, like normal/flying always carrying the flying regardless, and starters/gastly line always carrying primary type)
> If both pokemon have the same evolution level, the head pokemon evolves first, and the body evolves on the next level-up
> "(8) BUG If the head pokemon's secondary element (or only element) is the same as the body pokemon's primary element (or only element), then the Fusion will have the head pokemon's primary element as its only element (So Weedle (Bug/Poison) fused with Zubat (Poison/Flying) would be pure Bug). This is a known bug, but we must put up with it for the time being."

As for the pc space... why would you even catch 720 pokemon in the first place? What would the point of it be?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 6, 2017
"As for the pc space... why would you even catch 720 pokemon in the first place? What would the point of it be? - waters_echo"

haha, well... i just like catching them all i suppose ^^ at the moment i think i had around 200 caught, over 500 seen with only 4 badges. i was going to get my 5th badge in fuschia city last night but i stumbled across a bug that finally hindered my gameplay, so i haven't been on it since. but i'll explain that later. i just wanted to make sure they even had the space for all 22,801 pokemon since that is one of their main selling points to this game after all. Their sprites aren't important to me, but im sure one day there will be people thinking the sprites are the only thing left to fix in-game, so i only put it in that list as a reminder or "space that needed filling" kind of thing, you know? also thank you for clearing up that about fusion rules. that really helped me put things together in my head. i didn't want to fuse charmeleon and ivysaur if that meant getting a fire/poison, flying/poison starter. i wanted to make sure i got a fire/grass starter before i did anything. i also think breeding would be a good thing to do for this kind of thing, that way the bad fusions won't cost you a starter or anything.

now for my current issue, i don't really understand what happened, but when i entered fuschia city, i was watching a walkthrough on youtube as i played and i saw him get that shiny, so i went to the pokecenter and i guess i walked a little too far past it and hit the side of the stairs to the right. all of a sudden i stopped moving (you know, thinking i hit a wall or something) and i attempted to move back and i just couldn't move at all. i was stuck in an invisible trap or something. i thought saving the game and soft resetting would work, especially careful about that since i didn't save it that much throughout the gameplay, but it seems that when i resumed the game i was still stuck so... i don't know really what to do at this point.
Edit: oh and while i was looking at the forums in here, i noticed a comment from someone near the front of the comments mention something similar to this issue north of nugget bridge, where they froze in the same exact spot near a set of stairs as i am now in, except mine is the stairs to the right of the pokecenter in fuschia city. and apart from the whole game freezing, it seems i just can't move. i'm able to open my menu and stuff. but since i don't have a pokemon to teleport out of there, i don't have a way out. is there any way we can fix this?

Last edited:
Years
Can't say we understand the sentiment, but there are. a lot of pokemon you can only get one of (or not get. And then there's the legendaries who can't breed) which would make trying to get one of every pokemon and fusion rather difficult.

Anyhow. Now that we've finally gotten around to updating to 2.4
Strength bug:
We went to get the TM from Mt.Moon with strength, and...
To move every boulder it put up the "you used strength and can move boulders" three time, and it only let it move a single square. Then we have to talk to the boulder to move it another square (which, when it puts up the moving message three times, gets. Really tedious)

We stopped and stared at our team-building intentions and put our desire to fuse the aerodactyl fusion we intended on hold for the moment because that'd land us with three fire-types (but even so, flareon/aerodactyl with rock head would be, like. The best thing to happen to flareon. Also, pretty much it's the only pokemon line in the g1 games that actually can get rock head benefits on STAB moves, eevee with Double Edge and Flareon with flare blitz)(aerodactyl also benefits because the only recoil move it even learns is Take Down)

... Time to make more lists
g1 pokemon lines with recoil via level up
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
The "Tweaking the game's mechanics" survey link is the same as the "general survey about the game's appreciation" survey.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 10, 2017
i took and downloaded this game in the link but i ended up with downloading pokemon chaos, how???

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 18, 2017
How goes progress on adding more Poke'mon?

I will make a generator and get you the images if that's what it takes to get them in the game... I'm sure you're aware how large a those files would be though if all were added.

On an unrelated note, there was a bug when I fused an Oddish (grass/poison) and a Nidoking(poison/ground), it ended up as mono grass. May have been fixed by now, that was a bit older version.

Back