• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Tilting Clock

Apricorn Fiend
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Hiya! Polizard told me this was the place to go in hopes of getting hooked up with a Glameow in Gen IV!

I was hoping to snag the Glameow in Box 6 on your 3rd Pearl!
I could never call one of my pokes trash to trade back, so I'll be swapping a Docile Smeargle in exchange, if that's okay.

My friend code is in my sig.

Tilting Clock

Apricorn Fiend
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Awesome! It's been hell to get the version-specific ones since my Platinum has the GTS glitch and you don't see Purugly or Glameow in HG as near as I can tell.

Thanks a million!

Completed Dex, here I come!

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
10 ANIV Bulbasaur lv70 Serious ID 00010
10 ANIV Charizard lv70 Sassy ID 00010
10 ANIV Blastoise lv70 Lonely ID 00010

Want anything from my thread for those 3? I noticed you don't have a WISH Absol listed. I have one that is UT that registers legal/legit in pokecheck (like all my others do, too) with the OT Adnan.

NVM was just told the OT Adnan is a hack...ugh...

kevin24 said:
Adnan wish events are hacked. DannyB01 aka Bradnock of PokemonSecure has Adnan's original save and the stuff on it is hacked. he can do much better legit checks than pokecheck

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
10 ANIV Bulbasaur lv70 Serious ID 00010
10 ANIV Charizard lv70 Sassy ID 00010
10 ANIV Blastoise lv70 Lonely ID 00010

Want anything from my thread for those 3? I noticed you don't have a WISH Absol listed. I have one that is UT that registers legal/legit in pokecheck (like all my others do, too) with the OT Adnan.

NVM was just told the OT Adnan is a hack...ugh...

I'll check your thread and see if I like any thing in there!!

EDIT: Sorry, I can't trade with you, I clone my pokes!!

Orrun

Years
I'll check your thread and see if I like any thing in there!!

EDIT: Sorry, I can't trade with you, I clone my pokes!!
Spoiler:

I said I don't mind clones lol (meaning I take clones lol. If fact, if someone can't clone themself, I always offer to clone theirs back, since fair is fair).

Orrun

Years
Oops, sorry, I must have read that wrong, that was as far as I got in your thread, give me a few and I'll look again!!
Well I guess you had to go to sleep.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I work everyday except Weds and Sat. I'm usually open between 11AM ET-3PM ET and 11:30PM ET-3AM ET if I'm not working.

Just figured I'd post to let you know because I won't be on til later after 11:30PM ET.

Orrun

Years
Ok, that's good to know, I post in your shop on Wed. when you back on here then!!
Ugh that was my fault lol...

I meant to say those times are what I'm available WHEN I have work that day lawl.

I was just saying Weds and Sat I'm off b/c I figured you wouldn't be able to trade before 4PM ET and after 12PM ET too often.

Don't feel like you have to rush, but just post whenever you feel like it I'll still be around :D

Orrun

Years
Well actually tbh I am in CT (MO as my details say); honestly I just figure that most ppl know what ET is since TV rotates around it pretty much now lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I thought you meant you were on EST but I am on here when ever I feel like it and off when I don't, but did see some pokes in your thread that I like but cant's trade for a couple of days, I am working on a request for a friend atm!!

Orrun

Years
I thought you meant you were on EST but I am on here when ever I feel like it and off when I don't, but did see some pokes in your thread that I like but cant's trade for a couple of days, I am working on a request for a friend atm!!
Ah kk that's good! I enjoy helping others out as well. ^^

Take your time. In the meantime if you'd like any Pokecheck documentation on anything I have I'd be happy to supply it just ask and I'll post :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I would love that!! I have posted in the hack check thread with no help, I know I have one I need to check, I'll let you know!! BTW what are your normal times on here and what zone??

Back