• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Pokecommunity! I'm Dio Vento.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
Hi! I'm Dio Vento. I make 3DS Pokemon ROM hacks! I've currently made four: Rutile Ruby for OR, Star Sapphire for AS, Nova Sun for Sun, and Umbra Moon for Moon. I currently promote my hacks on GBATemp and Project Pokémon, and thought I'd come here. I need to make five posts to post my hacks here though.

Trainer 766

Ah, welcome to this community! I have seen your works on GBATemp before!(was it Project Pokemon or that?idk) I would play your awesome hacks if I knew how to set things up and all that.(I don't have an actual 3DS, truthfully speaking lol). Anyway, don't forget to visit ROM Hacks Studio(in "Fan Games"). Hope you enjoy your stay as a member.

Years
Woooo 3ds hacking! man that must be quite difficult. Conratulations on making such changes in new generation Pokémon games and Welcome to PC!! We got a active community so don't worry about feedback on your hack c: If you need help with navigating forum or want to know about any section, just call me THE HARBRINGER OF JUSTICE.....
Ehh..sorry I got sidetracked..forget that.

Years
Welcome to the forums!

I Hope you can develop good 3ds hacks, those are pretty hard to make. It's so different from hacking simpler games, such as gen 3 games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hmm, sounds cool. I have never tried any 3DS hacks, only GBA and GBC hacks. I wish you good luck with it! And that you enjoy your (hopefully long and successful!) stay at PokéCommunity!

Years
Super easy to reach a high post count with how quick PC is to post in. Nice to meet you, Dio! Good luck working on your fangame projects and I hope you'll be back here often. Would stink to see you disappear altogether. Cheers. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi! I'm Dio Vento. I make 3DS Pokemon ROM hacks! I've currently made four: Rutile Ruby for OR, Star Sapphire for AS, Nova Sun for Sun, and Umbra Moon for Moon. I currently promote my hacks on GBATemp and Project Pokémon, and thought I'd come here. I need to make five posts to post my hacks here though.

Welcome, welcome! I hope your hacks do well indeed, and you're most welcome to explore the hacking section to your liking! I do hope you'll consider being active throughout the board though, as you seem pretty cool!

Still, have a great day, and I look forward to your contributions~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
Hey there Dio! welcome to PC, it's really nice to meet you!

Oh wow, never heard of people editing the 3DS games, that's something new. As first step, I recommend you visit our ROM hacking sections and talk with the moderators there if you have any doubts on what you can do/can't do. As you can see, we also have sections for game development if that's your kind of thing. You can always add your projects on your signature, however do not link downloads and such things. Please try to post your content here and then add it on your signature!

If there's anything you need (Outside help with ROM Hacking tools and the such) please let me know, good luck with your projects!
Thanks for the welcome. My main hacks are already complete, actually.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Hi
First of all im playing through Star Sapphire and i really enjoy it, great work 👍🏻
I have a Question though: Would it be possible for you to remove the level caps of Pokemon Obedience tied to badges?
Because i want to play in Legal mode and if i breed my Team beforehand and want to play the hack with my new lvl 1 Pokemon (right Nature and Ability) they dont obey me (gotta be lvl 15 for first Badge, only obey until lvl 10).
What are your thoughts on this issue?
Dialga8

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 9, 2020
Heyo Dio :D I'm kinda in need of 5 posts aswell so i feel ya. Gl with your projects.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! This is an old thread so i'm going to close it but please feel free to make your own. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back