• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hairlines

Years
..yes. it's not receding by any means, but it is a little higher than it used to be. I hope I don't take after my father in that regard :(

Years
Fine as far as I'm aware. Maternal granddad has a full head of hair and even still has his hair colour in his mid 80s so I really hope it's true what they say about taking after your mum's dad in that respect haha.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Mine's on its way out. I have a horrible feeling i'm going to be a tufty, like i'm going to have a Steve McClaren 'hair island', because it's thinning at the sides ._.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Mine's on its way out. I have a horrible feeling i'm going to be a tufty, like i'm going to have a Steve McClaren 'hair island', because it's thinning at the sides ._.

are you gonna be the guy that shaves it completely or the guy who holds on for as long as possible

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
are you gonna be the guy that shaves it completely or the guy who holds on for as long as possible

Oh Christ, shave it all off for sure..

51mcclaren.jpg

I cannot think of anything worse.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
My hair is still thick and luscious. And that hairline is tight. I stan

Last edited:
Back