• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
@heretostay-Your SU has been accepted.

@darkpokeball- I would like you to flesh yours out a little bit, especially in the personality section. Everyone has a few quirks that make them more interesting. It's a good start though.

Wow this thing has taken off. Sorry if my SU is pretty bad at the moment, I still have school 'till Friday and take all my finals the last two days, so I'm pretty busy.

Alright, I've edited the personality section and I'm working on polishing it a bit more. Just tell me when it's good enough!

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Sorry I haven't got my SU up yet, I've been having exams for 7 hours a day ALL WEEK. I know it's been ages, but can u please hold my reservation until sunday, monday at ABSOLUTE latest?

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@heretostay- It's good. You're accepted.

@darkpokeball- Thank you, that's better. You're accepted.

@ pokeman10000- It's fine, I know exactly what you're going through.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ jov0006- Nice, very sad story. You're accepted.

@darkpokeball- Funny you should mention that.

If your application is accepted, I would like you communicate between yourselves and determine what kind of individual relationship you guys have with each other. This is important to know because it helps when your characters are having a conversation or are alone together.

Lets Go!

darkpokeball

Years
@ jov0006- Nice, very sad story. You're accepted.

@darkpokeball- Funny you should mention that.

If your application is accepted, I would like you communicate between yourselves and determine what kind of individual relationship you guys have with each other. This is important to know because it helps when your characters are having a conversation or are alone together.

Lets Go!
It was afternoon, and Cloff was quite sick of the hot day they were having. Sweat stuck to his fur, making it sticky and moist. A fairly bad smell came from the taguel, but he did his best to ignore it. Today, he had a different objective.
That objective's name was Sonatina. She was beautiful, and Cloff found himself taking a large liking to her. He would stand next to her as often as possible, though it didn't seem that she noticed. Cloff figured that with a body as beautiful as hers, her voice had to be just as astounding. However, the taguel had rarely heard her talk. And when he did, he savored it. But the last time she'd talked had been a long time ago, and he wanted to hear her sweet voice again. Cloff had heard about it; her weakness. It was music. Though Cloff had a lovely singing voice, he didn't know if singing would please the girl as well as the viola that he had bought while in a nearby town. When Cloff found the girl, he rushed up.
"Sonatina! Sonatina! Listen! I wrote a song for you!" Cloff grinned, holding up the viola. He had written down the words and envisioned the tune. It was magnificent. The taguel wondered what his clan would think of his infatuation with this strange girl, but cast the thought aside. The clan was the past. This girl was the present. And so, Cloff began to play.
And out came the most hideous sound ever, not even matching the tune. Cloff realized he should've learned to play viola before this failed attempt at the girl's heart. So instead, he dropped the viola.
"I-I'm sorry! I...it's just...that didn't go as I had planned." Cloff mumbled, blushing. He looked up to see the girl's face....

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So, some IC stuff just happened.

Do we get an IC soon, or what? (^ω^)

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ darkpokeball- I think you misunderstood. I'm not starting the actual RP, I'm saying you guys need to (out of character) determine what your character's relationships are.

@WolfOfEve- I have yet to post the IC thread. But it will hopefully be soon, because school ended today!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Well, I believe I've either sent a reply or initiated a conversation pertaining character relationships with everyone accepted so far. If I missed anybody please let me know. Also, Garde, you never answered my question about whether a second character would be allowed later on in the RP.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Colony. Me, you forgot about me :p

So, in what character relationships refers to:

I don't think that pessimistic Maxwell and Jin would get along, if at all, because Jin doesn't seem to tolerate negative attitudes. Dunno.

He would respect Prince Nokam, but would also act with distrust when around him, probably believing he'll betray them at some point.

He would probably look up to Colony's character and her intellingence, asking her lots of questions with lots of frequency and whatnot.

He would likely get along with Sonatina, but would also have to do most of the talkin between them xD But since they're both flying units, he could join her at anytime in her rides for fun. Besides, Maxwell is a male Pegasus Knight and Sonatina is a female Wyvern Rider, need I say more?

He wouldn't like Cloff very much, especially if he was to witness the impulse taking over him. He would try to avoid talking to him as much as possible. Don't think he'll ever scratch his ears xD

He would probably consider Shinji to be egocentric and rather braggy. They could be frenemies of sorts, perhaps?

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ Colony- Sorry I didn't see that question. I hadn't planned for you guys to have two characters, except in the case of death. However, now that I think about it it makes sense, as long as you guys can keep your two characters straight.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
It was afternoon, and Cloff was quite sick of the hot day they were having. Sweat stuck to his fur, making it sticky and moist. A fairly bad smell came from the taguel, but he did his best to ignore it. Today, he had a different objective.
That objective's name was Sonatina. She was beautiful, and Cloff found himself taking a large liking to her. He would stand next to her as often as possible, though it didn't seem that she noticed. Cloff figured that with a body as beautiful as hers, her voice had to be just as astounding. However, the taguel had rarely heard her talk. And when he did, he savored it. But the last time she'd talked had been a long time ago, and he wanted to hear her sweet voice again. Cloff had heard about it; her weakness. It was music. Though Cloff had a lovely singing voice, he didn't know if singing would please the girl as well as the viola that he had bought while in a nearby town. When Cloff found the girl, he rushed up.
"Sonatina! Sonatina! Listen! I wrote a song for you!" Cloff grinned, holding up the viola. He had written down the words and envisioned the tune. It was magnificent. The taguel wondered what his clan would think of his infatuation with this strange girl, but cast the thought aside. The clan was the past. This girl was the present. And so, Cloff began to play.
And out came the most hideous sound ever, not even matching the tune. Cloff realized he should've learned to play viola before this failed attempt at the girl's heart. So instead, he dropped the viola.
"I-I'm sorry! I...it's just...that didn't go as I had planned." Cloff mumbled, blushing. He looked up to see the girl's face....
I feel very oblidged to reply to this, so I will VM it?

Colony

Years
:'( why does everyone refer to Wayra as a girl... Citlali is the girl, Wayra is the guy. Is it the name? I mean Wayra is a masculine Native American name. Also I'll get that Citlali SU up in a little bit. Sorry, Elite, I don't know how I could forget a male Pegasus knight. Max's pessimism could be something that Wayra would dislike, though he does like explaining dark magic, elder magic as he calls it. Careful, though, arrogance displayed to Wayra will set Max up for failure.

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Similar to WolfofEve, but not exactly the same, the reasons why Sonatina reacts to things in specific ways will be revealed IC.

darkpokeball

Years
@ darkpokeball- I think you misunderstood. I'm not starting the actual RP, I'm saying you guys need to (out of character) determine what your character's relationships are.

@WolfOfEve- I have yet to post the IC thread. But it will hopefully be soon, because school ended today!
Hm. I guess I did misunderstand xD
As for character relationships, I'm thinking of having Cloff in love with Sonatina, interested in Wayra(because he doesn't understand the whole 'shaman' thing), etc.
Kind of want to wait until the RP starts until any more of my characters' relationships are stated OOC.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Can I reserve the final slot in this RP? If so, may i ask you a few questions regarding the character i want to create?

Colony

Years
Well, I'm almost done with Citlali's SU. Here it is so far. Let me know if anything doesn't sound right, and, Garde, I'd like to PM some information regarding how she joins the group.

Character Name: Citlali Shaawai

Class: Myrmidon

Appearance:
Standing at 5' 9" and weighing in at 143 pounds, Citlali is a strong, athletic individual. She is beautiful in much the same way a tiger or lion is. A majestic and lithe frame primed to attack at a moments notice. Her long brown hair is tied into a ponytail at nearly all times, and her piercing green eyes are unnerving, as is her unusually light/fare skin(not pale, just light). She is dressed like a warrior, only a little classier since she is a khan candidate. To be more precise she wears a primarily white with gold accent deel made out of silk, but the sides around the legs are cut open to allow for easier movement. The deel is held in place by a purple silk band around her waist. Her pants are made of white cloth, most likely cotton, and they tuck into her shin-high white leather boots. Additionally she wears white, fingerless gloves that reach her elbow, and her sword is strapped to a leather belt on her waist.

Personality:
Normally she is a very stern, but fair, individual. This is attributed to the strict nature involved with leadership, and in situations where the primary leader is not available she is capable of taking charge. If the situation requires her to do something that may otherwise upset someone she will do it without remorse. Respect is a large value of hers, at least when it pertains to those not extremely close to her, and keeping her happy is as simple as treating her with respect. She tends to not handle rude or disrespectful actions against her very well, and will lash out if she feels even slightly offended. She is prideful of her abilities, and very competitive. If she is challenged she will respond with her entire being.

If for some reason you are able to get on her good side and develop a friendship with her you will find that she actually prefers being lax and just talking about whatever comes to mind. Usually this is something she recently learned or a recollection of an event. She tends to not take rude remarks quite as serious, and often she will just make one back or give the offender a quick smack to the back of the head. There is only one person that you should not mention around her, and surprisingly it's Wayra. At the moment she is very irritated by his actions, and the mere mention of his name will make her mad. Ironically, she doesn't react that way when she is with him.

When she is with Wayra you see a gentler side, one could even say forgiving (impossible, I know). Citlali and Wayra share an affection with each other, though neither know how it will play out. She tends to be more approachable, and this is usually the best time to get to know her, as she also tends to be more open when around Wayra. His indecisiveness often irks Citlali, and this can cause her to go on tirades immediately after they part ways. At times she is distressed by Wayra's actions and will seek to be alone. If she is approached at this time, depending on their relationship, she may reveal her troubles (clear indication that close characters can trigger an event/support).

History:
Citlali was a prodigy since a very young age. When she was around 4 she began showing a proficiency in the bow, and by the time she had met Wayra she was considered one of the best in the region, surpassing those twice her age. Though she displayed a greater talent for the bow, it was not her primary weapon. Being a khan candidate meant she would need to be a master of the blade. She practiced religiously, and it showed. By the age of 14 her skills were sharp, agile, and precise. By the age of 15 she had virtually given up the bow, preferring to practice with the more versatile sword instead of the ranged weapon.

Aside from her proficiency with weapons, she was a diplomat among her tribes. Her position often put her in situations that required the resolution of disputes, such as claims to land and tribal feuding. Though greatly aided by Wayra in many of these situations, she was no fool in how to resolve them. Often times she would create elaborate competitions (like the show Survivor) to settle a land dispute, but only if both tribes had equal claim. Her fairness in disputes often bolstered the people's faith in her. Many of her citizens wished to champion for her as a result.

Her education was of similar quality to Wayra's, though she did not study in elder magic. Instead, she studied the vast history of the Regna-Ferox nobility, dating as far back to when the country was ruled by two khans instead of one. Her knowledge was diverse, but still rather primitive compared to Ylisse's scholars. She enjoyed educated conversations with her adviser and friend, Wayra. They would often speak for hours about what they had learned, and they often compared thoughts on the current state of the region, disputes, and the khan selection tournament. This only added to her overall quality as a khan candidate, and it reaffirmed her claim.

There was an increasingly delicate situation between Citlali and Wayra, one that would be detrimental to their current relationship. Citlali valued Wayra as a friend, but they both displayed greater feelings for each other than simple friends. This was troubling for Citlali, as Wayra was her adviser, and it was generally unacceptable for them to have a romantic relationship. They both knew they would need to figure out what path to follow, but when Wayra decided to leave it nearly devastated her. Feeling betrayed she delved into preparing for the tournament, but her feelings of betrayal quickly turned to frustration. She often wondered why he left, was he really unable to come to a conclusion as to what their relationship would be? A few years passed and she caught word that he joined Prince Nokam's Shepherds. She resolved to venture towards Ylisse to finally get resolution on the question that has loomed in her mind for years. Currently she is on a rendezvous to meet with Prince Nokam to discuss her adviser's situation.

Code: Checkmate, now prepare to die!

Last edited:
Back