• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
(I know it was a long shot.)

False. I believe my record was 8 hours...maybe 9. (I had a lot of free time as a kid.)

The person below me has never saved and reset their game over and over again right before receiving a freebie pokemon just to change their gender. (I did this in Diamond to get a girl Eevee. )

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
Years
False, I think Eevees and their evolution deserve to be female, but i still have some male Eeveelutions just because. XD

TPBMHN spent 2 minutes finding a Gible in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. (Well I did that for a friend XP)

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
True. I spent 10. XD Damn you, elusive Gible! ><

The person below me has never fantasized about Spheal.​

Years
False, I have when I was playing Emerald. I always had wanted a Walrein!

The person below me hasnt caught a Shiny pokemon in the Safari PArk

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
Safari park....? If you mean Pal Park, I caught my shiny Fearow, Great Marsh (no) or Safari Zone (no).

The person below me has never beaten beaten all the Frontier Brains in Platinum.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
no cant be boverd with that and stuck on it :)

The person below me has never had Vespiquen on there main team :)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
true my starter would always be my best

the person below me has never had a charmander instead of evolving into a charzard/charmeleon for the elite four

wanted to do it again :)

thanks

~kian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back