• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Twilight Twig's Classy Pokemon Artwork store!

Twilight Twig

the Wigglyth
Years
Twilight Twig's Store is now Open
Hello there Pokemon Fans! I'm here to create FREE custom artwork for any of you! I have been making digital art for people for half a year now, and am extending a branch of my classy store to Pokemon Community forums!
I believe in high quality work, and I promise to give you just that. Below are examples of my requests, but for now let's discuss the rules and conditions of my shop.

1. I only do Pokemon and anything Fluffy.
I won't be drawing people or buildings or random, non Pokemon art. However, if you want a bunny or a kitten I CAN be persuaded...

2. I'm a human, I'll take some time.
Please expect your art anywhere from a day to a week after you request it!! Thank you!

3. Actually, I think that's it...

I hope you'll request something! Here are some examples of what I can make!

Attachments

• Sketch13221250.png
    Sketch13221250.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Sketch93221751.jpg
    Sketch93221751.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Sketch28501245.png
    Sketch28501245.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Sketch246203736.png
    Sketch246203736.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Sketch26624854.png
    Sketch26624854.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 8

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
Years
Oooh this is awesome haha :D
I remember from your introduction thread that you have only played the GBA games but you have drawn some other later gen Pokes so I would love to see you draw a fluffy Silvally haha x3

If not, then maybe Manectric? :D

Twilight Twig

the Wigglyth
Years
Sure Silvally! Now that school's back in I might take a little longer than normal, but I'll try to get it to you this week!
Also, I can only afford a GBA, so I just constantly search up for later gen stuff on the internet for all my knowledge! So I know a lot about gen 7 and silvally!

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
Years
Sure Silvally! Now that school's back in I might take a little longer than normal, but I'll try to get it to you this week!
Also, I can only afford a GBA, so I just constantly search up for later gen stuff on the internet for all my knowledge! So I know a lot about gen 7 and silvally!
Thanks! I'm excited to see how it turns out! ^^
I understand school, it takes up a lot of time haha xD No hurry~
And ah ok! The GBA games are fantastic anyway, I still play mine all the time :D Do you have a favorite?

Back