• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U-X!

U-Hacks

A Hacker
Years
Hi i'm U-Hacks, A hacker. I decided to make this hack and it will be like pokemon x in gba style!

Description :
Many People doesn't play pokemon x/y because they doesn't have a Nintendo 3DS or a 3DS emulator.
but don't worry, this hack will be same as pokemon X!

Files I need :
Guys i am finding some files to make my hack just like pokemon x
and they are :
Pokemon-X or any other player's over world sprite.
Pokemon-X Cities Maps
Gen VI Pkemons Sprites with Name & Dex.#
If you have any of the files i need then, please give me!

Features:
* Whole region : Kalos Region
* Gen VI pokemons
* Maps like Pokemon X!
* Gym leaders like Pokemon-X
* Just like Pokemon-X in GBA style
* Only one hack with kalos region

Current Creadits :
Me = Creating This Hack.
Nintendo = For Giving Idea & For Making Pokemon FireRed
PokeCommunity = To Let me post this thread.
Christos & Chase = For Approving My Threads Request.
The One Who Make These Tools :
Spoiler:

Pokemon Company = To Make Pokemon ;)

Current Progress :
I have done till Vaniville Town!
I'm Working on Route 1

Downloads :
A NB will be soon release with a short progress

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
yet again, you should try to find them yourself (or better make em') . If anyone had them, they would probably had made it themselves. You can actually watch pokemon x/y walkthrough's to get a rough idea of how they look. I am pretty sure that you need sprites instead of someone saying what I just said but as i said if someone had them they would have made the hack, anyways you can get some online I believe others you would have to try to do them yourself.
as for the pokemon's , I think that there are some patches on pc (poke community) for gen 6 pokes and abilities.

Back