• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Dregs

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
Years
Hello guys I'm a lead developer in "Pokemon Dregs".
We are requiring some roles in this game they are,

Roles:
1.Spriter's
2.Artist's

Synopsis:
Only terrible or obscure Pokemon (final evolutions have below 475 base stat totals) are found in the Detritus region. Professor Fig leads research into why the local Pokemon are only the bad ones as well as why there are no new, previously undiscovered ones. Starters are the elemental monkeys. Team Supreme wants to eliminate all of the terrible Pokemon and replace them with better ones, only have Pokemon with end-Evo guys in OU tier. Minimal Legendary Pokemon, if any.

Game Mechanics:
1.Physical/Special split
2.Overworld weather
3.Luvdisc evolves into Alomomola at level 35
4.All stones can be bought in a mid-game department store
5.Only use HMs for Fly and Surf on the overworld, but also have Strength and Waterfall
6.Reusable TMs
7.All opposing local trainers will have 16 IVs in everything, evenly spaced EVs, and a neutral nature. Team Supreme members will have 5 perfect IVs, competitive EVs, useful natures, and improved AI.
8.TM and Move List from Gen 7 (except for Shellos learning Recover at level 10)
9.Trade Evos just use an item or certain level to evolve
10.Nerfs to Crabominable, Druddigon, and Drampa to get them to 475.

Screen Shots:

Screenshot-210.png

Screenshot-211.png

Screenshot-212.png

Note:
1.We are 100% done with all things Maps, Pokemon data, Trainers, Elite 4, Champ, Ex.
2.Complete FRLG remake style.
3.Base Stats 475.
4.Planning to release a demo with 2 gyms.

Anyone interested dm me on Discord feels free to contact me(karthi#0653, Trainer with aipom)

Last edited:
Back