• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
CSS Is ok, but it's all just a bunch of shiny sprites. WITH BAD NATURE'S!

6/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7/10

Even tho I'm not into the whole sprite thing I quite like it! But, I'd make the font match the sprites a bit more.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

Again, A. Lign. Ment. That's alignment if you couldn't tell by the syllable breaks. The text would look so much better aligned perfectly or near perfectly with the beginning of the first image and the end of the second, and there are too many lines, if you ask me.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
6 // 10.
The text overlaps, bad capitalization. ( -1 )
The sprites are inconsistent ( 2 one color scheme, 1 of another ) ( -1 )
Simple and non-distracting ( + 3 )
Overall: +1

o3o

Years
The capitalization is deliberate, as is the text overlapping. And the sprite's another colour because of the shading.

Anywho, a nice, simple, clean signature, and the icons don't get in the way of anything.~ c: 10/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ This sig makes me sad. :(
Okay...start out with 5//10.
-1 - Ugly buttons and bad font rendering as well as a few errors in grammar.
-1 - Ugly background
-1 - text readability
-1 - Terrible color scheme.
leaves you with 1//10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Short, simple, and sweet, though it does seem a bit plain. I also don't like how you get a question mark for title tags when not hovering over the images.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hm, Well there is some very good use of CSS and graphics here. The icons are nice, but don't go very well together. The text isn't that great, I don't like the glow, plus I have no clue what it reads/says. I'm going to give you a 7/10.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
[ ' o ' ]
OMG OMG OMG, that is just soooo awesome. Organized and simple, yet effective. The images themselves are awesome. The top two middle pics are the best. Easily 10/10.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I like the use of the buttons, but it's not the best thing to look at.

6/10

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
Very nice, the gif in the middle is a very nice touch, the only criticism I have is that the image on the right is a little smaller than the other two
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back