• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Also, I have another question, but it is spoilered:
Spoiler:
Well,
Spoiler:

Has anyone played "The 3rd Phantom" on DS? I love tactical games and this, this was amazing. It's a mix of Fire Emblem and Bleach, all wrapped up with a new backstory that could be used as a filler in the anime as well. I've spent like 50 hours on it, grinding. How 'bout you?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Well,
Spoiler:

Has anyone played "The 3rd Phantom" on DS? I love tactical games and this, this was amazing. It's a mix of Fire Emblem and Bleach, all wrapped up with a new backstory that could be used as a filler in the anime as well. I've spent like 50 hours on it, grinding. How 'bout you?

Was it as hard as Fire Emblem? :P And did it have things like unit promotion and whatnot? If so, I might get it...xD

MANGA HURRAH
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

If you had to chose in battle... High Level Espada, or High Level Captain?
spoilered because *shrug*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
=D
An honor to meet you, Smile! taicho.

I'll get about doing my profile pretty soon.[/FONT]

The pleasure is mine =)

You got a zanpakto and squad yet?

You should watch it, it's pretty interesting. Plus, all of us club members love to discuss it. You'll notice us talk about it each week. ^__^

Which reminds me... I still need to watch this week's episode. XD

Are the current fillers that interesting? If yes, I might sit down and watch, then.

Oh, for the current DotW:

Spoiler:

And that's not so current, really. XD Zam had that like, aaaaaaaaages ago. We should change the title to Discussion of the Century or something like that

If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?
Zanpakuto. FTW. Didn't we already have this topic like three times?
Or is it the same one?

Here's a different version:
If you had to chose in battle... High lvl Espada or High lvl Captain?

It's the same topic. The front page isn't updated. :P Like I said, it should be the Discussion of the Century

ILPy got the answer on that. Though generally, considering their abilities as well, Captains would be harder to fight since they have Kido as well to back up their zanpakto abilities.

Also, I have another question, but it is spoilered:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't have any Bleach games.

Spoiler:

It wouldn't be Bleach if it's not that way. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
The pleasure is mine =)

You got a zanpakto and squad yet?
Nope, I'm waiting for a captain to evaluate me pick me, and after that I'll work on my zanpakuto.

Was it as hard as Fire Emblem? :P And did it have things like unit promotion and whatnot? If so, I might get it...xD
Well maybe, but I don't really know because I told you, I grinded a hell lot, and it became easy after that. Here are some differences between Fire Emblem and The 3rd Phantom (let's call it T3P):

• When units die in T3P you can use them in the next chapter, they just lose all experience gained in the chapter they died in.
  • Instead of promotions, your units learn shikai/bankai and kidou abilities through experience.
  • Max level is 99 instead of 20(+20) (yes, MOAR grind)
  • Enemy bosses respawn
  • There is a bonus reward on almost EVERY chapter, under the condition of beating it fast, even if it's not saying it on the victory conditions.
  • There is a single common inventory which all units can use anytime, therefore when a weapon is equipped all units gain the benefits and whatnot.
  • Between chapters, there's something called 'Free time', where you interact with characters from soul society/real world. Much like the 'support conversation' in FE, but in a much broader extent and with other benefits than affinity.
  • You recruit characters through a pattern of conversations in Free Time, instead of meeting them in the battlefield.
  • You get to name your character (and his/her zanpakutou) and later on you get to choose between three different shikai (the bankai is always one iirc)
Well that's about it. Side note: The story begins from Turn Back the Pendulum era, something you might like even more.

Manga comments:

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Nope, I'm waiting for a captain to evaluate me pick me, and after that I'll work on my zanpakuto.

Well maybe, but I don't really know because I told you, I grinded a hell lot, and it became easy after that. Here are some differences between Fire Emblem and The 3rd Phantom (let's call it T3P):

• When units die in T3P you can use them in the next chapter, they just lose all experience gained in the chapter they died in.
  • Instead of promotions, your units learn shikai/bankai and kidou abilities through experience.
  • Max level is 99 instead of 20(+20) (yes, MOAR grind)
  • Enemy bosses respawn
  • There is a bonus reward on almost EVERY chapter, under the condition of beating it fast, even if it's not saying it on the victory conditions.
  • There is a single common inventory which all units can use anytime, therefore when a weapon is equipped all units gain the benefits and whatnot.
  • Between chapters, there's something called 'Free time', where you interact with characters from soul society/real world. Much like the 'support conversation' in FE, but in a much broader extent and with other benefits than affinity.
  • You recruit characters through a pattern of conversations in Free Time, instead of meeting them in the battlefield.
  • You get to name your character (and his/her zanpakutou) and later on you get to choose between three different shikai (the bankai is always one iirc)
Well that's about it. Side note: The story begins from Back the Pendulum era, something you might like even more.

Manga comments:

Spoiler:

You should create your zanpakuto first. :p And you can ask to join. Of course, the more you post here, the more likely you'll succeed in being made Captain of one of the remaining squads. XD

I WANT THAT GAME. Moar grinding sounds fun, unique characters sound fun, learning kidou sounds fun, the whole thing sounds fun. XD Thanks for letting me know about it.

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

You should create your zanpakuto first. :p And you can ask to join. Of course, the more you post here, the more likely you'll succeed in being made Captain of one of the remaining squads. XD

I WANT THAT GAME. Moar grinding sounds fun, unique characters sound fun, learning kidou sounds fun, the whole thing sounds fun. XD Thanks for letting me know about it.

Spoiler:
Well I will get to work on it asap then!

T3P is the only tactical Bleach game ever created, all others are probably action fighting games, like Tekken. That's why I love it so much. Though it's a shame it didn't exploit the DS engine much. Go watch a gameplay video of it on youtube

Years

Spoiler:

Come join mine! Well you can pick which one you want to join, based on your preference. Maybe because of the members here, maybe because your favorite character from the series is in that Squad, whatever. =D

Speaking of that, who is your favorite character btw?

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Come join mine! Well you can pick which one you want to join, based on your preference. Maybe because of the members here, maybe because your favorite character from the series is in that Squad, whatever. =D

Spoiler:

No, he should join mine! XD

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
How about this: I'll introduce my zanpakutou to you, and Captain commander decides which squad I join. I wouldn't like to decide myself.

Spoiler:
My favourite character is Urahara Kisuke, obvious reason is obvious.

Awww, and I got happy for nothin'.

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Hey I just noticed something:

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
"Shinigami Recruitment Centre! Golden!"
Smile! said:
Come join mine!
Pikapal said:
No, he should join mine! XD

BAN! KAI!
GEMINI HYPERBEAM/TWIN CANNON OVERDRIVE Non-canon move
*ambushes captains Smile! and Pikapal who were talking to Truality*
*both are send flying to the stars*
*ejects spend reiatsu clips, retracts both cannons and releases helmet*

Capt. Ilpyeh, watch my back for those two while I "recruit" this soon to be member of squad 12. Unless you want a crack at it.

Truality said:
My favourite character is Urahara Kisuke, obvious reason is obvious.

Mine as well! You should check out our squad page! If you like Urahara and his science stuff, you will be perfect for our squad. We experiment on involuntary volunteers from our Soul Society. Its fun! XD We make clones, special items for combat, steal cookies from the 10th squad and have an army of minions.
Your choice!
(Also, we require a certain degree of awesomeness and science in our member's zanpakuto, but since Urahara is you favorite, I doubt that will be a problem.)

Manga:
Spoiler:

Pikapal said:
Hey I just noticed something

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

Spoiler:
Nah I definately remember that. It's just that at the time we waited for it to make sense.

Also, I updated my profile, a bit. I also made a manga page-styled shikai release and uploaded it there.

And I found an older fanart I made of Ulquiorra Schiffer, enjoy:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

Yup. I noticed that before. That's what I thought when they revealed who Ginjou was. "Oh, that's why he had that..."

BAN! KAI!

*counters bankai with Earth Ace*

You do not interrupt a Captain while he is talking. *deathglare*

FYI, I can perfectly imitate Unohana's smile and deathglare. Ask ILPy if you do not believe. Well, maybe not perfectly but still...

Also, I updated my profile, a bit. I also made a manga page-styled shikai release and uploaded it there.

Woah, that looks cool XD Now I wish I'm good at drawing so I can do one too

Looking forward to your zanpakto =D It looks interesting.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
BAN! KAI!

Spoiler:

*Air slides* What the heck? Can't I have a conversation WITHOUT been sent blasting off? I can't believe I just said that

Well, it appears I am being slow again. -__- We should keep track of all the times I go "WAIT LOOK AT THIS THIS WAS LIKE FORESHADOWING" and you all go "Duh, we knew that." Anybody wanna take that on? XD

Nah I definately remember that. It's just that at the time we waited for it to make sense.

And I found an older fanart I made of Ulquiorra Schiffer, enjoy:

Spoiler:

Your art is awesome. All there is to it. ^__^ I can't wait for your Zanpakuto ability. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back