• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For Halloween I released a PokeCommunity style called Hypno's Lullaby with a link to it found in both the Style Selector and in Announcements.

no, of course I'm not advertising n___n;

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
For Halloween I smoked a joint and played Dead Space and COD Black Ops all night.

Okay I wish that happened, really I went to bible study because they were offering free food and I felt like needed to get out of my mancave, I know I'm pathetic but what else is new lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Today I saw 6 people dressed as bananas at the football game. Wtf is with the bananas?!

marcc5m

what
Years
I went to college and the mentor was in a bad mood.
Then the bus went away without me. That was pretty scary too.
...They came back though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Bananas are always funny. That's what's with them :3

Just had some korean food for early celebration! Always love to try other types of food... I guess that in comparison, Korean isn't all that 'rare' but still it's nice. I don't have it all that often.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I went to school, when I got home I talked to some frineds to do something interesting. After so much talk, we ended up watching "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre" (I've seen it a thousand times -.-) and eating pizza. Yeah, not the most exciting thing but at least I ate pizza LOL

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
As long as it doesn't spill off into any "We are Legion," "anonymous" and any total anarchy riots/shenanigans, I'm totally cool with people celebrating that. However, for some reason that holiday never seems to go smoothly...

Ice Car

Banned
Years
As long as it doesn't spill off into any "We are Legion," "anonymous" and any total anarchy riots/shenanigans, I'm totally cool with people celebrating that. However, for some reason that holiday never seems to go smoothly...
Please don't even mention anything related to 4chan.

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
I wanted to go trick or treating with friends, but they all just disappeared that day.
So I just stayed at home watching Halloween movies on tv.

Please don't even mention anything related to 4chan.
I hope you know not every "An0nymouse" "we are leegionz" reference has to do with 4chan. Sure most of them are, but not all of 'em.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's one of those situations where how something is used has overrode the original use because of its popularity. It's like how a lot more people remember Guy Fawkes Day because of V for Vendetta the movie, even though the day itself has been around for a long time. 4chan uses the mask/some of the sayings that are related to the day, and 4chan's activities also overshadowed it all.

(Pretty sure the very original "We are Legion" is from the Bible XD; and pretty sure no one associates that with the Bible anymore. Just another example in and of itself that sometimes the original use is forgotten and the common usage takes over completely~)

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Guy Fawkes mask, We Are Legion, and Anonymous? Together? Has nothing to do with 4chan? Come again?

Guy Fawkes mask doesn't always have to do with Anonymous, I know that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I remember reading it in the Bible! And being really confused.

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I went to the mall and then I went home to pokecommunity.
While I was at home I gave candy to... no-one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back