• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Sure, gonna be just a minute, but I'll be on ASAP

Ok. I am rarely ever on at this hour. I am usually on in the evenings most of the time. I just happened to get lucky this time. XD.LOL.:) EDIT. I added 10 more events to my thread. Some of the events I got I now have 2 of but they are UT. also and there are a few new events as well too so check it out. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

PDC

Years
Ash, i might be getting some more Pokeparks soon.....Around 8...or the complete set!Just keeping ya updated! ~PDC

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ash, i might be getting some more Pokeparks soon.....Around 8...or the complete set!Just keeping ya updated! ~PDC

Awesome. I am on Wi-Fi but no voice chat right now though. I am trying to get more GCA's and Zyo on SPP wants some Bryant Parks of mine too.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have 2 more GCA's added to my thread. The GCA #5 Pikachu and the GCA Magar also. I might have more events tomorrow though.:)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i am interested in :
HG/SS Mew level 5 UT Will have to clone.
and was wondering if you could check my thread and see (though unlikely) there might be something you want from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back