• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Sorry but where is the download link of that Hack ?
I want to play it for android on drastic, is that even possible?
Can someone help me with that ?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Sorry but where is the download link of that Hack ?
I want to play it for android on drastic, is that even possible?
Can someone help me with that ?

Maybe you could patch it on your computer and then download the patched ROM to your phone? I can do stuff like that on my jailbroken iPhone; I don't know about yours.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
I play with Drastic Emulator on my Android (Jelly Bean 4.1.2) with the latest version r2.2.0.2a. It works great with no problems at all.

The cheat file can be found in the Drastic DS Emulator forums. Since I cannot post links Google the phrase "Cheats for Blaze Black/Volt White 2 and many others" which should be the first link in Google linking to the offical Drastic-Ds forums.

Edit: You can also use Pokemon Rom Changer to change the types.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Enable Memory Link Features in Blaze Black 2 / Volt White 2 .

Instructions:

Since I can't post link Google "Activate Memory Link features (B2W2)" (Project Pokemon)

read the first post in that thread, the only change will be the 0x7EA10 info below this post.
back up your save file.
open your save file in HxD
open this attached file in HxD
select all of the hex from the attached file, copy
highlight 0x7E000 to 0x7EA1F 0x7EA10 in your save file
In the program in the bluetext on the left it will look like 0007E000 to 0007EA10
paste in to your save file
save your save file (with a new name)
open new save in pokegen
save save file in pokegen (to fix checksums)
import save file to your cart/emulator.

Then on The Title Screen Go to
Unova Link --> Memory Link ---> Memory List and you see that it works!

Picture on Desmune (copy to browser)
i.imgur.com/n4zVTh2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Join Avenue (Rank 10 Shops)

Join Avenue Works and I have all Rank 10 Shops except for NPC Jess in a Rank 1 Dojo who after the Elite 4 will give me the option to convert her to a Nursery normally.

I used Drastic Ds Emulation for Android r2.2.0.2a and have earned my 3rd gym badge.

1. Play the game until you are able to visit Join Avenue.
2. Activate Max Popularity AR Code.
3. Activate Max Rank AR Code.

4.On your Android keep setting the clock 2 days ahead and 2 people will come every time.
5. Invite the Fans you want to open up shops.
6. When finished save the game using Save inside Black 2/ White 2.
7. Move the time 2 days ahead on your Android Settings. I did 3/14, 3/16, 3/18, 3/20 etc and talk to the two fans each time.

You must save your game normally by pressing X and Save Button before you change the time everytime!

8. When you have all the shops you want Activate the "All Shops Max Rank and Popularity :::Press Select "AR Code.

9. All Your Shops Will be Level 9 and You will need one Fan to "Recommend" them to the Shop. Move the time 2 days ahead each time you want 2 new fans and "Recommend" all your shops to Rank 10.

10. After you beat the Elite Four the Nursery Shop is unlocked when 1 specific Fan "Invited" to a shop wants to switch to a Nursery.

Scientist♀ Jaclyn
Scientist♂ Jacorey
Hiker Jaylen
Nurse Jess
Roughneck Jimbo
Parasol Lady Josie

11. I recommend if you don't have the patience to get all your shops to Rank 10 (takes about 1 hour), then Activate all Your Shops using the" All Shops Max Rank and Popularity :::Press Select" after you select all your shops and get your Nursery (after Elite Four). You will simply have to 8 and 9 after the Elite Four and one of the shops NPCs wants to build a Nursery.

In my game I will have to do the Rank 10 Ar Code all over again when I get the Nursery to get all my shops to Rank 10.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Hey guys. I've been a fan of BB and VW 1 since idk when and when i heard of this i was blown away.I'm going to play immediately.Thankfully or luckily i patched the game, but i can't open the document files that show wild pokemon locations or item changes cuz i don't have the program needed.Can anybody help me with that?I would appreciate it :D

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
For anyone who is still wondering, the output folder/file name when patching, is the place you want the patched game to be delivered to after it's successfully been patched. So, find the location that you want it to be saved, then type in the name you want the game to be called then patch it. There you go. I am playing this game on Drastic with my Nexus 5 and it runs smoothly.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Hey guys. I've been a fan of BB and VW 1 since idk when and when i heard of this i was blown away.I'm going to play immediately.Thankfully or luckily i patched the game, but i can't open the document files that show wild pokemon locations or item changes cuz i don't have the program needed.Can anybody help me with that?I would appreciate it :D
I suggest LibreOffice: https://www (dot) libreoffice (dot) org/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
How do I like activate Challenge Mode with nds4ios?
Because I've read there's some sort of AR code?
And when I received the key, the mode was still locked...
And now the game is going 4 fps at the intro with Professor because I read like a few pages back you're supposed to save before you got the keys so I started a new game and now I can't even get past the first dialogue of the welcoming within a minute..

Last edited:

LegendaryTrainerN

Legendary Trainer
Years
I get it, the person you're battling can lower your stats with leer but when you use it it raises the other pokemon's defense instead of lowering it. Dumb and dumber

RandomMuffin

Dat Hack
Years
Hey, I just wanted to post and say that I am loving this game. I'm currently nuzlocking it, and I'm about to hit the third gym. However, I've had a couple of bugs - the game crashes if I stay in the PC for too long, and it crashes when I try to name my Torchic/Combusken. I've tried naming from the clown, and the name rater, and each time the game crashed. Really love the documents you've put together though, they've come in handy a few times. If you know anything about these problems, thanks in advance.

EDIT: Discovered the naming glitch happens with every Pokemon in the name rater.
EDIT2: The PC Glitch only happens when I take a Pokemon out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 11, 2014
I love your DS Hacks! they are the best! :D just wondering why you dont have a post about Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver on this forum!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
I'm not sure if it's the emulator or the ROM, but...
Whenever I play Pokemon White 2, my FPS is pretty high (like in the 60s) and whenever I save it goes down to 4 FPS and it's super annoying having to wait forever. I chose Oshawott as my starter considering it seemed like it affected it because it started happening after it evolved into Samurott.

Me being me, I just deleted the game (this was before the emulator was updated on non jailbreak)

This time I chose as Snivy, everything went well, I got a Gardevoir and it seemed like the problem went away until super recently, I reached Castelia City and entered a building that contained the TM Attract. Before entering this building, I was able to save perfectly fast and now it's down to 4 FPS again.

Now I'm not so sure if it's because I entered the building or it's the amount of time I've played which is 8 hours and 10 minutes since the slow save has been happening. Both factors seem logical or it could be something else.

I don't know if this is where I should be asking for assistance about this problem considering its a Pokemon game, but I thought someone else may have the same problem, or if someone has a solution or if it's a bug in the emulator.

I really don't like having to wait 5 minutes so I might start to not play it anymore even though I want to!

Please help, thanks in advance.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Ummm...how do I get this game to run? I am stuck at the blue screen that says save data cannot be acesssed, even though I have no save data on it. Strange...

Back