• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***^^^Pokemon Survivor^^^***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
This is pokemon survivor. It will be just like the regular survivor except we will vote people out every two days instead of 1 a week. Just like in regular survivor all votes will be cast in seceret. To cast a vote you will P.M. me the name of the pokemon you vant voted off.
I will be the Host and a survivor character. I want twelve castaways on poke'Island, which is where it will take place.There will be two tribes. I will choose the tribes. The names are "The poke'Gamers" and the "P.C. Rebels".

This is the sign up sheet for your pokemon castaway

Name:
Pokemon: I will ask that all be basic/baby pokemon
Personal Item: You may bring one
Personality:

I will be

Name:Jasper
Pokemon: Charmander
Persnal Item: Sunglasses
Personality: He's calm and very popular with the guys and girls. He always wears his sunglasses and has perfect control over all fire.

My host character is

Name: Joe
Pokemon:Blastoise

Years
Name: Roxy
Pokemon: Eevee
Personal Item: Pink sweat band that she always wears around her front right paw.
Personality: Usually laid back and carefree, but gets very uptight when under extreme pressure. She dosn't mind being alone, but also likes the company of others. She is a pretty good all rounder, but excels in speed and is below average in defence and prefers not to swim.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Umm, can I join?

Name: Pika Pal
Pokemon: Pikachu
Personal Item: Light purple bandana she always wears around her neck
Personality: Normally hyper and loves company. Can be alone but pefers company much more. Can be amazingly brave at certain times and is just above average in defence and there is no competion when it comes to speed. Is an average swimmer and can hike very well, but weak agianst only ground type Pokemon and shows no power agianst rock but is powerful agianst many other types.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Pika pal you will be in the Poke'Gamers tribe and Roxy you will be on the P.C. Rebels, and just to note I will be on the P.C. Rebels. Okay now we need more members!!!

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana
Pokemon: Pidgey
Personal item: a yellow and navy headband
Personality: friendly and fun loving

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
Years
I will join!! Survivor=<3<3 XD
Name: Lil' Schu [if it's a trainer name] or Rui [pokemon name]