• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiting for...

pkmin3033

I hope you've enjoyed your wait so far. Something tells me you've got a lot of it left to go.

User19sq

Waiting idle for a blessing... or until complete collapse.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
You're going to have to wait an eternity then if you want Ash's Pikachu to evolve after he refused it many times now

Sirfetch’d

I've never understood why people would want Pikachu to evolve. He is the face of the anime and franchise. It would seriously ruin things.

ANyways I am waiting to hear back from some of these jobs I applied for....

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I've never understood why people would want Pikachu to evolve. He is the face of the anime and franchise. It would seriously ruin things.

ANyways I am waiting to hear back from some of these jobs I applied for....
Same. Resubmitted my resumé that isn't a print-out of my site's copy, redone in Microsoft Publisher this time. Hopefully Red Hat replies!

If they don't, I'm going to restrategize and try to use my proximity to their HQ to my advantage. Not sure how I'll go about it, but maybe I just need to be big and garrolous to the right guy in a downtown café. I've been around there countless times. I really wish their jobs portal had a way for me to follow up with them though :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm waiting for Saturday to come around. I like Saturday mornings.

Years
...Tonight (oh) when you will be here in my arms ~

I?m presently waiting to find out the days we can do my show so I can make a rehearsal schedule for my cast.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Waiting to go not see Infinity War, because I have no friends. I'd rather not go out myself, considering watching it at home in camcorder quality or some crap a few days after it's released in cinema.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
If Pokemon is ever real i'm moving to....kalos. And you can guess what city in kalos.

On the other hand......it would also be fun to live in a glitch city from kanto.

MAYBE.

Back