• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding New Evolution Stones the easy way

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
I've seen a few tutorials about how to add new evolution stones into games, but this has been though hex editing and such, something I know for a fact I am not good at, and neither are a few other people. So I decided to show you how to add a evolution stone, and any other item to the game really, using LSA's Complete Item Editor

Things you will need:
LSA's Complete Item Editor
An Image Editor (I'm using Paint)
IrfanView
NSE 1.7.5
FSF
Notepad
Patience
A Pokemon Editor, I recommend Gen 3 Hacking Suite for this.

STEP ONE: THE ITEM
Spoiler:

STEP TWO: MAKING IT WORK
Spoiler:

STEP THREE: MAKING A POKEMON EVOLVE!
Spoiler:

TESTING
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
thanks and cool! Who knew NSE can be used to add new sprites and not just edit existing ones.

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
The problem is, when i create the 6th stone, up to SUN STONE, the bag became glitch in emerald.. someone knows why? the others stones are ok.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
I follow the steps completely but for some reason when I go to evolve the Pokemon using the stone it allows me to use the item and it says "Huh?" and I press A but then nothing happens.

Back