• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Help with my Black team

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys I want to start a new adventure in Black and I have a team planned out but I have second thoughts. These are the Pokes I want to.use:
Emboar
Simisage
Seismitoad
Sigilyph
Galvantula
Bisharp.
Is Bisharp worth raising?I think he would be helpful in the E4 battles but he evolves late and his stats as a Pawniard are lackluster,although I could give it Eviolite to help with its defences. Suggested items and movepools are welcome.

Years
I've never used a Bisharp, so I don't know the most about it, but I think of it like this. Pawniard evolves at Level 52, which is around the level of the game's final battles, meaning you might have it before the Elite 4 if you are lucky or if you overlevel your team. Pawniard could work, with good E4 matchups, and a Eviolite would make it's defense respectable, but it has a bad 45 HP stat and 40 Sp. Def stat (without Eviolite).

It's all up to you, this is just my opinion. Bisharp would be good in the post game areas and E4 Rematch however.

Back