esperance

Age 22
Male
Ohio
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 23rd, 2019
3,827 posts
9.6 Years
GUYS! We need to keep this project alive! If anyone can take up this source code and maybe finish the project I'm sure that many people like myself will find this program very useful!
I wouldn't say the project is dead per-say, but more like on a hiatus. Development will continue eventually. :)
What are you so afraid of?

LukeeGD

Mostly a Music Hacker

Philippines
Seen July 7th, 2019
Posted July 3rd, 2019
49 posts
2.3 Years
Here, compiled from source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1ikhq8c0m6orap/AdvancedSong_v0.5.zip
I also slightly modified it to take values more than 0xFFFFFF... I'm just starting to learn C#, so I understand almost nothing at the code...

Momoro

Creator of | Pokemon IRON Version | And also maybe a Coding Guru

Male
Castelia City, Unova
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
18 posts
54 Days
Could I have a download link? The original link is broken. I really wanna try this tool.
Nocturnal...? W-What does that mean?😕

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of Light!

Age 26
Male
Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted August 23rd, 2019
1,595 posts
11.8 Years
Could I have a download link? The original link is broken. I really wanna try this tool.
Download Link is dead, anyone has a mirror link or can share this to me? I really look forward to check this out to see if it can be optimized in some way since it's open source. Thanks in advance.
Where's the download?! Where's the download?! It's right here! xD

If you want to fork this project and develop from it's source, here it is: https://github.com/lost-heart/AdvancedSong

It's all archived! But allow me to guide you to a tool that's currently in development that's aimed for accuracy and support for all known sequence engines. It's VG Music Studio!
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
If you need to disable my signature, please give me advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thank you!
All credits for the avatar since 2008 goes to shorty-antics-27 (fanart account)! Thank you! ^^
Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!
Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher

Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)

Momoro

Male
Castelia City, Unova
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
18 posts
54 Days
Thank you so, so much. This thread was so dead, I thought the possibility of getting a reply was 00000000.1 :D You are my new best friend😃 PS: Thanks again 🙂

Momoro

Male
Castelia City, Unova
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
18 posts
54 Days
Oh, right! I almost forgot; could I have a link to a pokemon battle music editor? Or does this do that also? I really wanted to add Ash Ketchum as a trainer with the original Pokemon theme for the music :D

Momoro

Male
Castelia City, Unova
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
18 posts
54 Days
@Platinum Lucario - Do you know how I can create a thread? :D I really want to make a tutorial... XDD
Advertiser Content