• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need 13 Dream ball pokemon to complete collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Greetings Poke-community! A long time ago big bad Kas collected every dream ball pokemon out there. I had it all, I was rolling in apricorn, safari and lots of event mons too. But one day... I turned on my alpha sapphire game but i was greeted by an error message, an error message that no player with a massive and valuable collection wants to see. The dreaded, most vicious, heart wrenching, spine tingling, soul crushing, message of "Your save file is corrupted! lol" I was devastated, I only cried for 5 mins (or was it 5 hours).. But I dust myself off, and decided to capture them all again: No looking back like a boss.

Now that my backstory is published, is there any kind hearted soul willing to trade me these 13 dream ball mons:
Baltoy
Beldum (HA please)
Lunatone
Solrock
Golett (HA please)
Magnemite (HA please)
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Sawk (HA please)
Throh (HA please)
Staryu (HA please)
Voltob (HA please)

I'm not really asking for free, I'll trade you any of the 200+ dream ball pokemons that I managed to collect!

Spoiler:
Alomomola, Anorith, Barboach, Basculin, Buizel, Carvanha, Chinchou, Clamperl, Corphish, Corsola, Dratini, Feebas, Finneon, Goldeen, Horsea, Kabuto, Krabby, Lapras, Lileep, Luvdisc, Magikarp, Mantine, Omanyte, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Remoraid, Seel, Shellder, Shellos, Slowpoke, Stunfisk, Tentacool, Tirtouga, Wailmer, Wooper, Abra, Chimecho, Drowzee, Duosion, Duskull, Elgyem, Galvantula, Gastly, Houndour, Illumise, Mawile, Meditite, Meowth, Misdreavus, Mr. Mime, Pawniard, Ralts, Sableye, Shuppet, Smeargle, Smoochum, Snubbull, Spinarak, Spiritomb, Spoink, Stunky, Wobbuffet[/SPOILER]
Absol, Bagon, Burmy, Cacnea, Croagunk, Crustle, Durant, Heatmor, Hippopotas, Koffing, Krookodile, Larvitar, Machop, Magby, Makuhita, Mankey, Maractus, Numel, Phanpy, Rhyhorn, Riolu, Skorupi, Slugma, Spinda, Teddiursa, Torkoal, Trapinch.
Aron, Axew, Boldore, Cleffa, Cranidos, Cubone, Diglett, Drilbur, Druddigon, Dunsparce, Geodude, Gible, Nosepass, Onix, Sandshrew, Shieldon, Shuckle, Sneasel, Snorunt, Snover, Spheal, Swinub, Vanillish, Whismur.
Aipom, Audino, Beedrill, Carnivine, Chansey, Cherubi, Combee, Eevee, Ekans, Grimer, Gulpin, Gurdurr, Heracross, Kecleon, Kricketot, Minun, Nincada, Paras, Pineco, Pinsir, Plusle, Roselia, Scraggy, Seedot, Seviper, Shroomish, Slakoth, Snorlax, Togepi, Venonat, Wurmple, Zangoose.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I'm pretty sure I have a Beldum and Staryu, or I can catch them easily at least in Dream Radar. I can see if I might have the other ones lying around somewhere as well (I get all sorts of stuff from WT), but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Feel free to ask me for other DR Pokemon though if you still need the Dream Ball + HA combo for any of them.

Last edited:
Years
I'm pretty sure I have a Beldum and Staryu, or I can catch them easily at least in Dream Radar. I can see if I might have the other ones lying around somewhere as well (I get all sorts of stuff from WT), but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Feel free to ask me for other DR Pokemon though if you still need the Dream Ball + HA combo for any of them.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my thread fam. But someone already helped by trading me the missing thirteen. I forgot to update on the thread because I was really busy. Anyway, walk good and God bless.

I guess this thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back