• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Second play through but..

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
Has anyone ever done a second play through on their main file?

What I mean by this is, flying back to Pallet Town putting all your Mon's in the box and taking out a fresh Lv5 Pokemon and moving through the map in the same way as you would first time round (no flying, hitting all the caves again etc.)... As there is no wild fights and the trainers have already been beaten I am thinking it maybe to slow to try (or even be classed as a hard version)?

It would require ALOT of catching to get the Lv needed per gym to challenge them as obviously they are much higher this time round but you could use candies to help with this..

I am basically trying to find a way to keep my main file going... also I want to stock up on gen 1's as it looks like they will be tradable to Gen 8...

Last edited:
Back