• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan!

opinion?

• don't like

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • undecided

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • what the frick is this is?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
seems like DC's been dubbed in english (about time), and it's on cartoonnetwork. for non-dll ppl, it's called case closed. it's been out for quite awhile now, in europe and the middle-east.

Years
I seem to like it... even though I've seen just a few epsiodes, the plot seems to be good... though unrealistic at first... but it's good!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
ya wait till later with the vampire's and it does get REALLY viloent later on...

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
blue said:
ya wait till later with the vampire's and it does get REALLY viloent later on...
OO; Vampires cool I'd like to be able to see it but since I moved to Florida, like, the night it aired I have no idea when it comes on.:(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
You guys are so lucky. @_@ We don't get very many "good" animes here - good meaning out of the norm. :\ We've just got the stuff you guys get on KidsWB, more or less. XP

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
[offtopic] You Canadians are lucky, you get Degrassi without paying extra for digital cable or satellite![/offtopic]

Hey question, who is that tubby kid who hangs out with Conan? And who are the other two kids?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
I like this show, but looks like it ended here a long time ago. Too lazy to watch everything ^^;;
It's about this college boy (Am I right?) who's very good at solving mysteries, but one day got a jab from someone evil and he became the size of a kid. The poor guy can't explain everything to his girlfriend, who adopted him, without knowing about his true identity at all...
Why do they call it "Case Closed" instead of "Detective Conan"? I thought the latter sounds better.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
Purin said:
I like this show, but looks like it ended here a long time ago. Too lazy to watch everything ^^;;
It's about this college boy (Am I right?) who's very good at solving mysteries, but one day got a jab from someone evil and he became the size of a kid. The poor guy can't explain everything to his girlfriend, who adopted him, without knowing about his true identity at all...
Why do they call it "Case Closed" instead of "Detective Conan"? I thought the latter sounds better.
yes I think thats it I think he's in high school though I really like it Conan is funny I like whoever did his and Jimmy's voice overs I've only seen two episodes of it I finally found out when it comes on down here it comes on a 12:30 p.m. I absolutely love the way Conan solves those cases he's like a modern day Sherlock Holms :classic: .

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
but what's bugging me is that in 3 weeks it's going to skip allmost 60 episodes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 13, 2005
This anime is great I wanna be a detective when I grow up so its good practice for me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 13, 2005
I know what ya mean I guess I'll stick to reading mysterys but still the anime is cool.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
Marco said:
I love it even though i've only seen one episode. I saw the one where a guys mother poisons her son... Even though that was very disturbing I still thought about it while watching Cowboy Bebop...
I liked that episode that was the first one I saw it was cool how he figured out the step-mother had done it not that wierd guy even though he should have gone to jail anyway for attempted murdur tonights episode looks cool some one gets brutally murdured in a museam. :bandit:

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Purin said:
I doubt it will be as easy. Cartoons are cartoons, they often don't depict real-life events the way it is supposed to be.
Wait till about episode 100 or so a lot of the episodes are based of REAL murder.

Back