• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Sorry, I'm back. I got a bit distracted from ironically some KH related stuff. Go ahead and make the thread. Let's rock and roll! xD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Haku's death scene wasted three tissue boxes on my part. ;_; I swear, after the third episode of all that stuff, I couldn't even cry anymore because I was starting to get dehydrated. No joke. x_x *is a sap*

WE TALKED ABOUT KH WITHOUT YOU! 8OOOO We are shamed. We are all sorry great Godly Godness, and we beg your kind merciful forgiveness. xDD

But I don't have to grovel, because you still owe me for those Ouran scans. ^^ *shot* Consider us even. xDD *wow I'm a retard*

Repliku x Nami is good too, but I haven't done much looking up on Repliku. >.<

Anyhow, so me, and Niwa, and a-something are all phail when it comes to legendaries right? We're just going to be your back-up crew when -if- it all comes down to judgement day? xDD

Repliku-x-Nami is exactly Riku-x-Nami.. except.. Replica Riku and not Real Riku. And it's rather tragic ;A; *weeps for Repliku*

My favorite KH shipping is Wakka-x-Yuffie! *pelted by rotten veggies* I KID! My favorite is prolly Roxanne-x-Namiwami, because Namine is totally the bestest blonde girl whole game <333 LARXENE HAS COMPETITION! *wiggles fingers*

Ollette-x-Pence is like.. WOAH. Canon. And rather odd, but they're totally in love. xD

Ah, yes.. the Ouran scans! *how could I forget?* We're totally even xD And for that cute piccy of Beezlnef :OOO You posted it, right? xD; You're forgiven! *erases you from the blackboard of in-debt people*

As for YOU, Natsu-chan! ... You're permitted forgiveness on the account that you're an awesome writer, and your Christmas gift pwned mine. *is unworthy still* But you still have to.. umm.. SEND ME AN AMV. And your debt will be repayed. x3

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I was seriously CRYING LIKE HECK when Sasuke 'sacrificed' himself for Naruto, and then Naruto went all Kyuubi on Haku, and THEN HAKU DIED ;A; Oh. My. Gawsh. I was a waterfall, especially when Zabuza goes 'Kid.. not another word.' after Naruto is screaming at him about Haku ;x;

And the snow really got me. I was such a crybaby xD

I was SO miserable when Sakura saw Sasuke on the bridge ;A; I wanted to huggle her! And when Naruto stops the GIANT snake from killing Sauce-kay. I WAS SO INSPIRED. It was awesome xD

ONTOPIC: Ohh.. Okay xD I thought you where talking about the rivals and the trio meeting up at Pewter! Whatever you want! You're the.. leader!

Whee~! We're starting now? =D Yay-zorz~!

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Teehee, I'm making the RP in another window right now as I type this!

ZOMG, Chuchi, Key's character looks [and acts] like Roxas, OKAY? =D It was originally my idea and then Key agreed and then Bijou brought up RoxNami. xDD

It's episode 131 when Sasuke cries about his family but it's more meaningful if you've seen the whole Naruto vs. Sasuke thing to see his relationship with his family. D:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Or, you could put your IC in the first post. 8D *shot* It'll work! xD Actually, it's probably not nesseccary to wait for everyone to get online, that may take some time. ^^;

EDITZ: 8OO I'm late! xD

Sasuke's past is win. Itachi is win. Zabuza and Haku is win. Haku's past is win. Beelzeneff is win! Everything is win.

Except for Wakka Yuffie. *threw the vegtables* Wakka Lulu is win. >3 As unlikely as that pairing was.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Or, you could put your IC in the first post. 8D *shot* It'll work! xD Actually, it's probably not nesseccary to wait for everyone to get online, that may take some time. ^^;

EDITZ: 8OO I'm late! xD

Sasuke's past is win. Itachi is win. Zabuza and Haku is win. Haku's past is win. Beelzeneff is win! Everything is win.

Except for Wakka Yuffie. *threw the vegtables* Wakka Lulu is win. >3 As unlikely as that pairing was.

Wakka and Lulu's offspring is even more win. Little mooglie-pooh Vidina x3 *huggles teh moogle-ness*

TidusYuna is the most amazing pwnage ever <333 And ShuyinLenne, which never fails to make me cry ;0; There's a particular AMV on YouTube that I've watched a kajillion times, and I ALWAYS TEAR UP WATCHING IT! Tis a TidusYuna/ShuyinLenne thing, and I adore it, myesh~

Am I the only one that finds Riku-x-Ansem and Riku-x-Ansem-the-Wise REAAAALLY creepy? o_o;; Whenever I see fanart for it, I feel disturbed. No offense to those who like it, because.. umm.. yeah xP *cough*

And Ansem/Ansem the Wise-x-Kairi? O.O;;

*hides*

Key's charrie is like Roxanne? :DDD Ooh la la~

Just kidding xD THAT IS TOTAL PWNAGE, KEY. And so is your theme, which makes me want a KH theme like woah. *is a total dork, since she already has a KH theme* Santa!Roxas is cute, but KH Roxas is even more cute ;P

Ontopic: This is probably the first RPG I've ever fully participated in o_o;; I was reading other RPGs and wondering how I'd never done any before..

I need to be part of a Naruto RPG now! *shifty eyes* >.>

I'm excited to have all these neat characters to read <333 I like reading other people's characters xD *is creepy*

*runs off to post* YAY!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Thanks Chuhino. I really like your banner as well. Christmas Roxas is awesome. ^^

On Topic: I posted the first post. I hope it's ok. =/

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
WARNING: If your character is an annoying pansy wansy who's going to DIE if they're insulted... I suggest you stay FAR away from my character. < <; And, I suggest you stray FAR away from my biggest pet peeve, which is when someone's ACTING DIFFERENTLY FROM THEIR REAL OPINION, perfectly, mind you, and then the other person hates that person because of their less then kindly thoughts. (Specify if you're telepathic. >O Gawd, stupid big brained freak-shows! xD Jk.)

So I suggest you don't do that. >O

My character is going to be very hard to get along with, so don't take it to heart. ^^ Unless I tell you to. xDD

Btw, Lyre is a supah dynamic character, so her personality will change all over the place. >.< And, she'll mostly be talking about herself.

Chuchino: NO WAY! I LURVE READING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTER'S!! 8DD But I hate having to accept or decline them. >.< Riku x Ansem is really weird. I've never seen anything like it, and I don't plan on it.

You know what's extremely disturbing? Seeing trans-gendered fanarts of Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Rock Lee, Edward Elric, and beyond. x_x Trust me, they're truly disturbing. Thanks to SOME people I know, I end up innocently clicking links to these pictures. x_x *shudders* The Itachi one was especially scarring. xDD

ShuuyinLenne is so awesome. ;_; But, excuse me for being a FFXII retard, but Ashe and Rasler is win. THEY'RE CANON. 8OOO Canon pairs PWN. Whare's the AMV?! 8OOO *wants to watch*

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Nice post Bijou. Is that warning directed at me or is that a general warning? xD

Were we supposed to type our posts in 1st person?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
It's a general warning. xD I get annoyed really easily with ignorant characters, so I thought I'd give you a warning before I end up getting pissed. *shot*

And on PC, it doesn't matter what POV you post in, unless the RP master (Fallen) specifies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
I POOSTED. =DD *feels proud*

ZOMG, and that leg shaking thing is true. DX When I tried out for a solo in my choir class, the whole time I was singing, my right leg was trembling. >___<

But I got the solo anyway! =D

Bijou, your character is cool. =0 I could never act that outgoing, nope. I'd be like, "..." and when someone said something, "...." xP

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xDD My character is outgoing pleasantly now. Wait till you see her comfortably acting like herself.

"Hey dork, my name is Viola. I suggest you remember it, or I'll pound it into your puny brain."

xDD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Lol, the real Nicole:

"My name is Nicole but call me Nicky. If you call me Icky, I'll castrate you, okay?"

xPP Of course it wouldn't work on girls. On girls:

"-- I'll give you a tittie twister." xDD

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I think I'm going to convert to using 1st person. I've never really tried it out but it seems a bit more personable.

It seems like Nicole and Viola are gonna get along great. xD [/sarcasm]

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Just what are the chances? xD, do we start doing the order after Oak's lab? Or after those first posts it begins?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Once ascarb posts, that means everyone has posted so we start posting in order:

fallen_natsumixx
Key
Chuchino
Bijou
ascarb
Niwa

xP Since you're last to post, don't take it personally. I did it in the order of the starters. .___.

Chuchino: Nicole has shoulder length hair. Not mid-back. xPPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back