• 5 replies
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 8th, 2019
257 posts
57 Days
Sup it's me the younger brother of TheAlmightyBlaziken and if anyone who knows my brother is then thank you for being one of his only friends anyway
my pokemon favorite game is Emerald my favorite pokemon are HAH HAH HAH are Stufful and Magby there just so adorable my favorite spin-off games are the ranger series and my favorite character from pokemon is Seteth even though he's not in the pokemon anime or games he's still my favorite.
so that's it I don't need help with anything because Blaziken will tell me what to do so HI I guess

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
Sup Seteth never really thought you would join PC and you don't need to say my brother all the time just say blaziken ok also your still a child so better listen to me because I'm your older brother you SO welcome I guess and I see you've already joined VPP as I told you to a good job to you indeed.
and yes Seteth is my brother
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
Well hey there Seteth! I do hope you'll be as active here as your brother is! I'm glad he was able to convince you to join our little community! :) Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,428 posts
11.6 Years
Welcome to PC! I saw your post on the claims thread and I liked that you had a Fire Emblem avatar. Your brother Radhe was part of The Great Egg Swap, too, so that's pretty wild. I hope you can take part in the next one! And that I see you around some more, too!

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
Ive already seen you pretty active around here so that's so awesome! I guess you get that from your brother. I don't we've had many siblings on the site so glad Radhe convinced you to join. Hope you enjoy PC!
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"
Advertiser Content